B2150 HST - no manual, no stickers

bulldog_shotgun

Equipment
B2150HST
Feb 3, 2013
SW, Ohio
So, can anyone tell me where the hydraulic fill is located, and how do you set the correct level?

Hopefully I won't be asking so many clueless questions once I get a manual. Thank you for your assistance in the mean time.

Edit: I realized this should have been in the Maintenance section, so re-asking there.
my hydro has a cap right in front of seat and a small dipstick, i'll get you a pic tomorrow.

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
my hydro has a cap right in front of seat and a small dipstick, i'll get you a pic tomorrow.
I found what I believe to be the hydraulic fill under the seat. Right near the front of the seat in the center. Red cap, looks a lot like a largish 2 liter coke bottle cap. No dipstick, but that's got to be it (I think).

As stated on another thread, I've finally gotten confident and educated enough to reject the PO statement that this is a HST, but rather it is a gear drive 2150D.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Also, another question of "what is this". I notice on the top of the FEL frame there are pins on both sides for mounting something. What would that be. Pins are shown on this reposted pic from earlier. They are the slightly rusty pins at right center.

The bars you are missing actually go in the slots on the outside of your bucket. The pins / bolts at the bottom of your grill that hold the front of the loader stick thru from the outside and screw into the lugs on the top of the bucket. They secure the bars in place when you remove the loader. You may or may not have noticed the pins on the lower portion of the loader arms where it hooks to the sub frame. Obviously these have to come out to remove the loader. With these pins removed and the bars on the bars mounted to the bucket you would roll the bucket back and it would lift the loader arms out of the sub-frame. After this step the small square bars on the left side of the loader will fit in the rear loader arms and they support the back of the loader while it's off the tractor.

I'll attach a picture of the bars on my loader. These should be just like what you are missing. I don't have a great pic but you will get the general idea.

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The Pins that would hold the bars also support the loader frame from getting tweaked out of shape, they are normally on any loader that is a quick removal type.

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
As stated on another thread, I've finally gotten confident and educated enough to reject the PO statement that this is a HST, but rather it is a gear drive 2150D.
In post #9 you show a picture of the decal of how to use the HST pedal. Your tractor is a HST not a gear drive.

alchemysa

Equipment
B1550, backhoe, 4in1 bucket, rear mower.
Jul 1, 2010
Australia
In post #9 you show a picture of the decal of how to use the HST pedal. Your tractor is a HST not a gear drive.
Those pics were from the tractor of 'Bulldog' replying to the question. It was not 'Bad dogs' tractor. It threw me too.

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
Those pics were from the tractor of 'Bulldog' replying to the question. It was not 'Bad dogs' tractor. It threw me too.
OOPS-- sorry. I should have paid attention to the names.