Awesome telescoping stabilizers!

Fro65

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301HST, LA525, BH77, LP tiller, LP grader box, LP blade, BX2380
Dec 30, 2014
NorthEast Indiana
Mr. Hodge has another very satisfied customer. My stabilizers for my L3301 arrived at my house Monday but, due to work, I couldn't try them until today.
What a difference! So much nicer and easier than turnbuckles.
Absolutely top notch craftsmanship too.
Here is a couple of pictures showing OEM turnbuckles and then my new stabilizers.

Attachments

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Mr. Hodge has another very satisfied customer. My stabilizers for my L3301 arrived at my house Monday but, due to work, I couldn't try them until today.
What a difference! So much nicer and easier than turnbuckles.
Absolutely top notch craftsmanship too.
Here is a couple of pictures showing OEM turnbuckles and then my new stabilizers.
Hodge is a master at his craft! Another great addition to an almost perfect tractor!:D

cn2redjeep

Equipment
L3901, tiller, finish mower, pallet forks, rear blade
Mar 27, 2015
Illinois
Where do I get a pair and what do they cost. Bought a new l3901 and the dealer told me turn buckles were the only style available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

millsrv

Equipment
L2501 HST, LA525, BH77, Gannon Rollover Scraper, Titan Skid Steer Attach Forks
Nov 20, 2015
Placerville, CA
I ordered mine with my new tractor from the Kabota Dealer. I believe he said they were standard on the Grand L. It was a $175 upgrade. I have not tried them yet.

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
I'm sure glad to see him doing them again, I bought two sets some years ago and they are great.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
I'm sure glad to see him doing them again, I bought two sets some years ago and they are great.
Not much option! With a grandchild on the way, the extra income is helpful.:cool:

I am still making them, as long as I don't get backlogged like before. A moderate flow of orders works; months of orders is hard to keep up with, not that I am complaining, or blaming customers. Balance is often a struggle.

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Not much option! With a grandchild on the way, the extra income is helpful.:cool:

I am still making them, as long as I don't get backlogged like before. A moderate flow of orders works; months of orders is hard to keep up with, not that I am complaining, or blaming customers. Balance is often a struggle.
Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your grandchild, they are a real joy.

69 SS

Equipment
2015 L3901 HST,with Canopy,LA 525 FEL with SSQA bucket
Sep 26, 2015
Ft. Inn sc
They sure look better than the factory . When I bought my new L3901 I got them as part of the deal. I really like the way Hodge are welded with an offset angle to them ,you can open your lower link arms a lot wider than with the factory parts. I would not buy the factory parts . I would spend the money for the Hodges. You really need to be careful with the factory stabilizers ,if you don't adjust them to take most of the play out of them you CAN rub the inside of your brand new tires. DONT ASK me how I know this. If you don't currently have adjustable stablizers,Buy Once, Cry Once. Spend your $ wisely. Just my 2 cents worth.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Last one inpromis
That's funny! You get an A for determination!
I have been on a Winter break, and I'm building a new welding shop. I will start back up, part time, later this Spring- and I'm going full time in the Fall.
You can email me at markhdg(at)gmail(dot)com.

Edit: replace (at) for @ and (dot) for .

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark15

Equipment
Kubota B20
Feb 17, 2017
Ohio
That's funny! You get an A for determination!
I have been on a Winter break, and I'm building a new welding shop. I will start back up, part time, later this Spring- and I'm going full time in the Fall.
You can email me at markhdg(at)gmail(dot)com.

Edit: replace (at) for @ and (dot) for .

Just emailed for an estimate one a set for my B20. Congratz on the new shop!!
Mark

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Just emailed for an estimate one a set for my B20. Congratz on the new shop!!
Mark
Thanks! It will be welcome!
I've told people to think of Robert Duval, in Days of Thunder- building a race car in a dusty old barn. That's me. Dirt floors, poor light, no heat. The new shop won't be high tech, but it'll have a wood stove, concrete floor, great lighting, and plenty of outlets. I'm easy to please.