Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Apparently chasing a stream of water is lots of fun !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Got up close and personal at the zoo today. :) the little bugger likes chewing on beards :eek::):D

Man that tickled :)

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
The hundred dollar tractor cab was money well spent.
Put it in the kennel with a bench at window height.
Couple couch cushions and the lab was in there all day keeping an eye on things.
Usually she trashes those cushions, they are still exactly where i placed them.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Dog sitting gypsy's brother this weekend. Thought it was bad with one shepherd and a ball. :rolleyes: Try two :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Typical girl :p she loves to go shopping :D

Took her a bit, but she finally decided on a new toy :D

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Man. you're bringing tears to my eyes; my White Shepherd (long gone) would pick out a new toy at every pet store or garage sale we went to.

Attachments

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Man. you're bringing tears to my eyes; my White Shepherd (long gone) would pick out a new toy at every pet store or garage sale we went to.
They are great dogs :D We spent an hour at the dog park socializing her. She was so good, we had to make a detour to the pet store. Where she proceeded to greet every one in the store. Kiss all the kids. And inspect the pups :rolleyes: She did find a pair of ticklish feet under a shopping cart :D The kid was riding under a cart bare footed, when the parents met us at the end of the isle. :D Gypsy looked over and gave the bottoms of his feet a quick licking as we went by. Surprised the snot out of the kid :D Everyone was laughing over that one :D

sburns502000

Jan 18, 2016
US Bentonville in
They are great dogs :D We spent an hour at the dog park socializing her. She was so good, we had to make a detour to the pet store. Where she proceeded to greet every one in the store. Kiss all the kids. And inspect the pups :rolleyes: She did find a pair of ticklish feet under a shopping cart :D The kid was riding under a cart bare footed, when the parents met us at the end of the isle. :D Gypsy looked over and gave the bottoms of his feet a quick licking as we went by. Surprised the snot out of the kid :D Everyone was laughing over that one :D
Our Shepard is 18 months old and loves everyone, and is always surprising us. We take her places that allow dogs, and she is very well behaved, people just love to love on her, she loves it. I had Shepard as a kid, many years ago and had forgotten how great they are. She was my daughter's 16th birthday gift, that was what she begged for. The Shepard does even better for her. I'm the official chew toy, she knows that I'm the one to play ruff with, and the only one to do that with. She is full of surprises. I can't say enough good about them, smart,loyal, intense, and loving.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Mom had a Belgium Shepard, baby sister brought home. Smokey was a treat, Dad would sit in his easy chair and hold him when he was a pup, as he got bigger he wouldnt fit on Dads lap, SOOOO he would just push his back end up on Dads lap and stand with his front feet on the floor. The only thing he didnt like was my black lab,,,, come to think of it I didnt like him all that much either

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Tesla loves riding on the tractor which I can do, she jumped into Kitty (The Bobcat) and wanted to go for a spin, But I don't it will work there is only enough room in it for me! :rolleyes: :p ;)
Dang am I now going to have to get a bigger bobcat for Tes to ride in? :eek:

Attachments

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Tesla loves riding on the tractor which I can do, she jumped into Kitty (The Bobcat) and wanted to go for a spin, But I don't it will work there is only enough room in it for me! :rolleyes: :p ;)
Dang am I now going to have to get a bigger bobcat for Tes to ride in? :eek:

I bet if you sat down in it, that she would try to sqqqquuuueeeeeeeezzzzeeeeee on in there :D That's what we need to see a picture of :p:p

Congrats on the new wolf :) Looks like she's a daddy's girl :D

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Just got our little mischief maker back from the vet yesterday- she had been showing symptoms of a UTI, but it turned out to be bladder stones- 30 of them.
So one operation & a much lighter wallet later, she's home doing fine & already getting into trouble.

Attachments

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Had the kids out for a walk tonight :D