Not open for further replies.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Got my 1st, slight soreness at injection site. 💉

Now THEY can track me with the micro chip, I will be less rebellious, I will start leaning left, I will believe everything the MSM says, I will turn in my guns, (IF I had any) I will embrace illegal aliens, I will be more susceptible to subliminal suggestion, my #@ck will get shorter, and the mind control drugs in chem trails will be more effective.
;)🤣:p🙃🤪🤡
So at least you have that going for you.

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
The basic gist of the vaccine is to give your body bits of foreign proteins that your immune system will recognize as not supposed to be there. Your body therefore see's it and begins to make immunity proteins (antibodies) against these foreign bits, it sees as invaders.
That's how traditional vaccines work. The mRNA vaccine (which Pfizer and Moderna are) work differently: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/how-do-mrna-vaccines-work

Just read yesterday that an FDA panel recommended approval of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. That's a traditional vaccine and is refrigerator stable for several months, and only requires one injection. May not be as effective as the mRNA's. Report indicated likelihood of full approval over the weekend.

tbk5

Equipment
L3710, L3010, ZD1211, RTV900xt, GR2100, lots of 3pt equipment
Sep 24, 2013
Central AL
2 days post 2nd pfizer shot. No isues other thana sore injection site..

Thx for the article link I'll read it this weekend

random

Equipment
Nov 2, 2020
NC
2 days post 2nd pfizer shot. No isues other thana sore injection site..

Thx for the article link I'll read it this weekend
Keep in mind it's just a study they published on what they were doing, back in 2015. My main point in mentioning it was regarding the "not intentionally released" comment - given the type of research going on there (which the study is an example of), there wouldn't need to be any intent if someone screwed up. Apologies if I failed to make that point clear.

Don't attribute to malice that which can be sufficiently explained by stupidity.

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
That's how traditional vaccines work. The mRNA vaccine (which Pfizer and Moderna are) work differently: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/how-do-mrna-vaccines-work

Just read yesterday that an FDA panel recommended approval of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. That's a traditional vaccine and is refrigerator stable for several months, and only requires one injection. May not be as effective as the mRNA's. Report indicated likelihood of full approval over the weekend.
From what I've read I have some doubts that the J&J is any less effective than Pfizer or Moderna. J&J included mild cases as positive where the other 2 didn't. Plus the study ran later so it included more variants of concern plus the error inherent in studies of this nature.

tbk5

Equipment
L3710, L3010, ZD1211, RTV900xt, GR2100, lots of 3pt equipment
Sep 24, 2013
Central AL
I THINK it was this one https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4797993/

Rereading I may have mischaracterized slightly, they were studying cross-species transmission not synthesizing specifically for that. But they were synthesizng "On the basis of these findings, we synthetically re-derived an infectious full-length SHC014 recombinant virus and demonstrate robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo."

Regarding protocols, I was specifically referring to the wuhan and other labs in the area, not viral research labs in general. If it were in general, humanity would be in some serious trouble...
Interesting paper. I want to say, no sheet. They point out that the virus can go from bats to humans or bats to an intermidiate host then to humans. Changes occur in the intermediate that make it more infectious to humans. Infecting and causing disease are two different things. They suggest that once it infects, it can interact without out viruses in the body to cause disease. They also warn about mixing and matching in the lab.

So, while it doesn't shed much light on the origins of the current strain. it also doesn't rule out that it could be an escapee from an experiment gone arry.

random

Equipment
Nov 2, 2020
NC
From what I've read I have some doubts that the J&J is any less effective than Pfizer or Moderna. J&J included mild cases as positive where the other 2 didn't. Plus the study ran later so it included more variants of concern plus the error inherent in studies of this nature.
All good points. Hard to compare studies if the protocols differ.

It now has full emergency authorization: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/me...ovid-19-vaccine-for-emergency-use/ar-BB1e5LcT

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Maybe we all should. Based on the way China Joe is welcoming the virus in.

108 migrants released by Border Patrol in Texas test positive for coronavirus, officials say

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Ahh- intelligent government at it's finest!

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Fits right in with governor’s removing all restrictions on bars restaurants and masks. After all people in Texas are capable of making their own intelligent decisions, he said.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Fits right in with governor’s removing all restrictions on bars restaurants and masks. After all people in Texas are capable of making their own intelligent decisions, he said.
Wow.

I didn't recall hearing him request illegal trespassers or infected people to come to the state. Quite the opposite really. This is not a Texas governor issue, nice try though.

And it is unfortunate to the narrative that everything is getting better there, but not unfortunate to Americans and Texans alike. Are you upset that the numbers there are all down or that it is being recognized and acted on?

Reactions: 1 user

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I'm thinking it would fit in with the governor removing mask restrictions on bars and restaurants IF all the folks in the bars and restaurants WERE ALL tested positive and all knew it when they went there.

Those that tested positive and released to the U.S. population isn't much different then Cuomo putting those tested positive in nursing homes, is it? And he writes a book to teach others,
"Leadership Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic"

Reactions: 1 users

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
So what's your problem,your not here . The Feds are doing everything possible to make illegals legal. You got any " undocumented citizens " on the payroll around your farm ?

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
Wife and I are leaning against getting it.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
This article is interesting.

Reactions: 2 users

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
This article is interesting.

I believe it. My wife has been in nursing her whole career and she quit recently and is either going to retire or look for something else to do. She said this is ruining health care in a lot of ways (not the actual covid, but the response).

She has a list of things they pulled to "increase" covid numbers. It still amazes me how many cheerleaders there are for lockdowns etc., but then if that is all they allow themselves to hear and all that gets reported.....

GREAT POSTED ARTICLE BTW

Reactions: 1 users

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
I know I mentioned it, but not sure if I did here. Worked with a guy since the early 70's and his son since around 1990. The dad suffered from cancer for the past several years, and just couldn't beat it. The son and his mom had to argue with authorities to NOT list Covid as the cause of death.

ayak

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301 HST
Feb 16, 2018
WV
We’re scheduled for next week.

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
I'm getting mine in a couple hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.