Anyone use the Kubota app on iPhone

Dexter

Equipment
L4701
Aug 27, 2016
Bay City, WI
Forgive me if this has been covered before. but I couldn’t find anything about this by searching the forum. While waiting for my wife at the doctors office I searched for Kubota in the App Store on my iPhone to see what popped up. I was surprised to see that Kubota actually has an app for that. I downloaded the app, entered my equipment and could view manuals and step by step maintenance guides. Maybe some will find this useful.

Sodark

Equipment
2018 B2650 HST ROPS, BH77 Backhoe
May 15, 2018
Pacific Northwest US
I'll be damned. Never thought to search for it. Found it on Android app store as well. Seems to be of limited utility currently, but they could do a lot with this. Would be nice to be able to log service and find part numbers, find compatible equipment, etc. I've looked for a maintenance tracking app a few times but haven't been at all impressed with the results. The app is called "MyKubota" on Android app store. Interesting find!

Last edited:

Bmccolley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000 HSTC, FEL hooks/Pirahna bar, RB3784,, 72 BB
Oct 8, 2019
MI, US
I use an app called Road Trip for about 8 years for several trucks, my wifes car, a plane and now my tractor. It allows for recurring reminders, tracks costs and allows users to share data, via an ICloud account, such as fuel refill entries. It creates charts to see trends. Its weakness is that it doesnt allow printouts.

https://darrensoft.ca/roadtrip/

Last edited:

Shopmaster

Premium Member

Equipment
L2500DT
Feb 5, 2020
Midwest, USA
Well I at least can view the owners manual for my new to me L2500DT. Not that I really need it but good to know I can.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Be careful about downloading ANY 'ap'. If you read the 'fine print' ( aka terms of use ) ,you give YOUR data to 'them'. Not just that ap specific data but YOUR pictures, passwords,GPS locations, email lists, every database, etc. OH yeah, camera access too ! CBC Marketplace did a story on that, it was a real eye opener for some !!
Same is true for those 'save on car insurance' OBDII modules. They KNOW your location 24/7, braking, speeding, etc. AND can sell that data to anyone.

greeno

Equipment
B2710 w/LA402 FEL, BL4690 hoe, RB1560, GS1560, Haban 5' sickle bar, 5' JD RC
Jul 14, 2018
Big Lake MN
Nor my teenage B2710

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Be careful about downloading ANY 'ap'. If you read the 'fine print' ( aka terms of use ) ,you give YOUR data to 'them'. Not just that ap specific data but YOUR pictures, passwords,GPS locations, email lists, every database, etc. OH yeah, camera access too ! CBC Marketplace did a story on that, it was a real eye opener for some !!
Same is true for those 'save on car insurance' OBDII modules. They KNOW your location 24/7, braking, speeding, etc. AND can sell that data to anyone.
+1. I don't have any 'app' on my phone. My phone is for communication, not allowing some third party to sell my info and make money on it and it's a legal invasion of privacy far as I'm concerned. Why I use DDG for my browser.

Lord help us if we ever had an EMP attack. People would go beserk without their cell phones. Be totally lost without electronics, might not be a bad deal and just thin, all those post 4 electronically controlled tractors would quit running too......:eek:

vic gerbasi

Equipment
M110 L3300
Feb 19, 2016
dugald mb canada
Forgive me if this has been covered before. but I couldn’t find anything about this by searching the forum. While waiting for my wife at the doctors office I searched for Kubota in the App Store on my iPhone to see what popped up. I was surprised to see that Kubota actually has an app for that. I downloaded the app, entered my equipment and could view manuals and step by step maintenance guides. Maybe some will find this useful.
from Canada Winnipeg area i tried iphone app store not available tried android phone app not available says basically not in this country

Any Canuks able to download if so how?????

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Well I at least can view the owners manual for my new to me L2500DT. Not that I really need it but good to know I can.
Considering the number of owners that pose questions on here that are clearly stated in the owners manual for a respective machine... I guess not.

Either that or the first thing to get tossed is the owners manual.....:eek:

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re:...Any Canuks able to download if so how?????

Heck Amazon says NONE of the stuff I want to buy is available !!! I click on any item( that neat gas shutoff for a BX23S, last week), go to 'sellers' and poof...none available.... Even after an hour 'chatting ' with Amazon's 3 stooges they can't figure it out.... I have a good idea why BUT if it's true , well Amazon's lost a LOT of Canuck Bucks.
Sorry for the rant... it's a sore spot with me....

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Since I bought my "new" M4900 in September, I have gotten printed copies of the Operator's, WSM, and Parts Manuals. Having the OM app on my phone may never be needed/used, but it's comforting to me to know that it is there.

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Nor my teenage B2710

Look again. It listed the B2710 and the operators manual for my b2910 is there...

Edit: actually the same operators manual manual for the B2710, B2910 & B7800

Last edited:

KHW59

Equipment
L-3901 Brushhog, Finish mower, road planner, box blade.
Apr 28, 2016
Palatka Fl
Thanks for the heads up. I read through the extremely wordy legalize document and damn you would think that it was setting up a new government department. Very intrusive data collection. I'll pass.

greeno

Equipment
B2710 w/LA402 FEL, BL4690 hoe, RB1560, GS1560, Haban 5' sickle bar, 5' JD RC
Jul 14, 2018
Big Lake MN
Look again. It listed the B2710 and the operators manual for my b2910 is there...

Edit: actually the same operators manual manual for the B2710, B2910 & B7800

Well I’ll be... Kubota must be uploading data on a regular basis. It wasn’t there before.

Razorback007

Equipment
Kubota L4802HST
Jan 6, 2024
Prairie Township, MO
The MyKubota App is great, but is lacking the ability to edit or delete saved Tractors or equipment if you need to. Anybody find A solution for this on the iOS (Apple) version?