Anyone use the Kubota app on iPhone

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
Forgive me if this has been covered before. but I couldn’t find anything about this by searching the forum. While waiting for my wife at the doctors office I searched for Kubota in the App Store on my iPhone to see what popped up. I was surprised to see that Kubota actually has an app for that. I downloaded the app, entered my equipment and could view manuals and step by step maintenance guides. Maybe some will find this useful.
I have the app on my phone and find the guides very useful. I also use the maintenance log to keep records.

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I'll be damned. Never thought to search for it. Found it on Android app store as well. Seems to be of limited utility currently, but they could do a lot with this. Would be nice to be able to log service and find part numbers, find compatible equipment, etc. I've looked for a maintenance tracking app a few times but haven't been at all impressed with the results. The app is called "MyKubota" on Android app store. Interesting find!
You can log service on the mykubota application.

Lug66

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610HSDC, Z422KWT
Jun 7, 2023
SW Michigan
The MyKubota App is great, but is lacking the ability to edit or delete saved Tractors or equipment if you need to. Anybody find A solution for this on the iOS (Apple) version?
[/QUOTE
On the Equipment page, click on the right arrow. This takes you to the resource page which has the manuals and maintenance logs. At the top right, you’ll see three vertical dots click on those three vertical dots and you will see how to delete Equipment.