And me with 2 beagles

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com
If I squatted like that for more than 30 seconds, they'd have to call in a crane to get me back on my feet.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
And people say I need my eyes checked! :rolleyes:

That Is too cool! :D

Odd / Sad / Funny story from my youth.
We had this super cool red satin colored rabbit of course called Satin, and he was a stud at many a 4H event.
Well we always had an issue with our neighbors dogs, stealing chickens, ducks, and everything else, one day I came home from school to see the neighbors dogs running around the back of the shed, didn't think too much of it till it was time to go feed, did the horses, cows, and then went to go feed the rabbit, rummaged threw the garden and grabbed some carrots and some greens, then headed to his hut, in shock and sadness the hut and cage was ripped up and satin was gone, no where to be found, I was very upset and mad at the neighbors dog and the neighbor for having such an unruly mutt.
It was fall and I couldn't bring myself to get another rabbit, spring rolled around and garden went in and started to sprout, always had an issue with the cotton tails trying to get into the garden and eat everything in sight, well one day I seen what I thought was a rabbit, just caught the fluffy tail around the side of the shed and it was headed for the sweet corn, I ran to the gate and into the garden, only to stand there in complete shock as there were several satin colored cotton tail baby rabbits! :eek:
best I could figure Satin had excaped from the mutts and made it to the cotton tails den, and found a friend. :p
Never did see Satin again, but for as long as I lived there we had odd colored cotton tail rabbits running around! Always brought a smile to my face:)
OH and the neighbors dogs...well they didn't last long, several other neighbors got tired of there animals getting killed, and took care of them. :cool:

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Satin was a happy rabbit. Funny thing is with the rabbits they wouldn't touch the carrots once the frost hit but the beef fattener that I was putting down for the birds became a big hit with the rabbits but they got real shy when hunting season opened almost like they knew. My beagles are getting too old to run anymore which was the reason I enjoyed rabbit hunting so I no longer hunt them. Kind of nice just to have some wildlife around.