admin help, is there any to be had?

IDKUBOTA

Equipment
L3800DT/FEL/BH77 and others
Dec 16, 2012
Latah County, ID
Greetings,

I have emailed admin several times over the past year or so trying to recover my prior username IDKUBOTA.

The problem: I can't change the username on the prior IDKUBOTA account (probably because I may have used an old work email to a place I no longer work at so I can't change the PW) so I made a new one "idahokubota".

Can any of you provide me with the username of someone who could/would probably respond and help so i could PM that person and possibly merge accounts and use the original account?

Thanks,

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
You might try posting this same thing at the site news and suggestion box forum.

Also, you could report your post as if you objected to it, and I am sure a moderator will at least look at it...

Just a couple ideas...

IDKUBOTA

Equipment
L3800DT/FEL/BH77 and others
Dec 16, 2012
Latah County, ID
You might try posting this same thing at the site news and suggestion box forum.

Also, you could report your post as if you objected to it, and I am sure a moderator will at least look at it...

Just a couple ideas...
Thanks for the idea.

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
If you post a really nasty political comment, I guarantee that will get his attention, but would probably get you a session in the forum timeout corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Can any of you provide me with the username of someone who could/would probably respond and help so i could PM that person and possibly merge accounts and use the original account?

Thanks,

Ray
Mr. K
North Idaho Wolfman
Coach Geo

Those are the people who may be able to help you

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Greetings,

I have emailed admin several times over the past year or so trying to recover my prior username IDKUBOTA.

The problem: I can't change the username on the prior IDKUBOTA account (probably because I may have used an old work email to a place I no longer work at so I can't change the PW) so I made a new one "idahokubota".

Thanks,

Ray
The tools to solve your problem are only available to the Admin ( @Mr. K ) Apologize. He is rarely here.... busy running a Kubota business if I understand the history right. He will get around eventually. Sorry for the delay

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
The tools to solve your problem are only available to the Admin ( @Mr. K ) Apologize. He is rarely here.... busy running a Kubota business if I understand the history right. He will get around eventually. Sorry for the delay
He can give moderators permission to modify the email address without giving permission for the whole back end. That way people can recover their lost accounts. All they would need to do is to supply their birthday with you for proof as to who they are along with a new email address. Then they can get a lost password email to recover the account. Someone has to be approving new members, and that person should also be dealing with email change problems.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
He can give moderators permission to modify the email address without giving permission for the whole back end. That way people can recover their lost accounts. All they would need to do is to supply their birthday with you for proof as to who they are along with a new email address. Then they can get a lost password email to recover the account. Someone has to be approving new members, and that person should also be dealing with email change problems.
@North Idaho Wolfman