Add on Hydraulics?

KZ15

Equipment
Kubota L3750DT
Jun 10, 2014
Highland, Kansas
Has anyone added on Hydraulics? I just got an old L3750DT. It just has two hydraulic hoses going to the FEL. I was looking for some advice on how difficult it is to add a set out the back so I can disk with this tractor.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
There is a kit you could get to do just that, But they are usually very pricey.
It would be Kit L8411.

But you could very simply just add a longer line from the return of the loader spool valve to a new open center spool valve and then back to the hydraulic block.

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
There is a kit you could get to do just that, But they are usually very pricey.
It would be Kit L8411.

But you could very simply just add a longer line from the return of the loader spool valve to a new open center spool valve and then back to the hydraulic block.
That pretty much says it.
My dealer charged me $500 for a 6' hose, 3/8" Dixon QD set, and an inline mounting bracket. I'm pretty sure he used the original return hose from the FEL bsck to the manifold for the return. Save yourself 3 or 4 hundred bucks.

Attachments

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I added rear remotes to my L3000. Took the supply line for the loader and hooked it to the intake side if the remote valve. Came out of the remote back to the loader. When the remotes aren't in use the loader works as normal. Unless you have 3 hands you can't drive, work the loader and work the remotes at the same time so all is good.

I say do it yourself and save a few hundred.

Attachments