ADA attorney

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
Did anyone else notice that this is his second post and the second time that this person has dragged up an old thread with next-to-useless advice?
Yes, that is why I posted asking him for the correct case number. This was from a few years ago and he made it look like it was recent. I don't know if that was on purpose or accident. Anyway, the case number given comes up invalid. Also, I cannot find the division he references either. I was going to give him the benefit of doubt and see if he can clarify things. I did not see a reply from him yet.

Reactions: 1 user

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
Yes, that is why I posted asking him for the correct case number.
Actually, I was referring to the post by Mindinnen. He's made 2 posts on OTT, both time dragging up an old thread with useless advice.

The OP (BigG) has been around quite a while with many posts.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Did anyone else notice that this is his second post and the second time that this person has dragged up an old thread with next-to-useless advice?
Yes, that is why I posted asking him for the correct case number.
I've noticed quite a few like that last few months.

New members, and usually bring up an old thread not directly related to tractors, with "odd" advice.

I'm no expert and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

But I think I got scammed last week... 😲

Last edited:

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I've noticed quite a few like that last few months.

New members, and usually bring up an old thread not directly related to tractors, with "odd" advice.

I'm no expert and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

But I think I got scammed last week... 😲
I am still hoping that your stamps come in the mail.

Reactions: 1 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I am still hoping that your stamps come in the mail.
Thanks, appreciate that. Me too, but not too hopeful.

At work today, got an email that said I enrolled in an IT testing program, etc., etc.

Deleted that puppy right off...

30 seconds later, get an email from a known person in our IT Dept saying "you will receive an email from XXXX.com for an IT testing program, and it's legit...it's from us for our cyber security program.."

I should know better at home too.

Last edited:

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Thanks, appreciate that. Me too, but not too hopeful.

At work today, got an email that said I enrolled in an IT testing program, etc., etc.

Deleted that puppy right off...

30 seconds later, get an email from a known person in our IT Dept saying "you will receive an email from XXXX.com for an IT testing program, and it's legit...it's from us for our cyber security program.."

I should know better at home too.
I keep getting emails from a Prince in far-off lands that say that they want to send me money. I just tell them to put a $100 US bill in the mail to my post office box to show their sincerity and then I will send them the requested information. I keep checking my post office box, and there is never anything in there other than bills. Today I did get an email from my credit card processor telling me that our stores are out of compliance with the terms of the merchant agreement and that I have to do the required scans to come back into compliance. I checked and our compliance is good till October 2022. The email was authentic, and the only explanation that I could get from the IT people is that it was sent in error. I believe about 5% of what I read in emails that I get.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I've received 3 offers, from folks sending me a postcard, to by our house in the last month. I called the number on one and a young guy said he sends the card out to every address in town (about 6K residents) if they have not purchased their home recently. The address he had on the card was a rental. He was actually working on a house 3 blocks down the same street. Can't afford to sell it to him, I get too much rent for his price! I guess some inquiries are legit.

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
Being discriminated against is never a mole hill and is protected by the EEOC. How about if they turned him away because he was white/black, male/female, jewish/catholic, old/young...would you also be fine with that because 'he has plenty of work'. Whether he has no work or plenty of work is irrelevant. Can he do the job and did they prevent him from doing it based on a protected reason.

Your attitude is the problem/mindset we have in this country and why folks openly steal, loot and riot. After all, no one is hurting these stores, they 'have plenty of other merchandise' or insurance if they get burned to the ground... Right?
You make me laugh.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I just inherited $850 from the Federal Government. and they say that they will be sending me 25 more checks every week! Isn't unemployment great!!!!!!!!!! Now I can refuse the money that the prince wants to send to me.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
"accidents" ???
Are you "accident" prone?
How many "accidents" have you had in 5 years?

Last edited by a moderator:

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
What is an ADA attorney?
A lawyer who deals with the Americans Disabilities Act. This act is designed to prevent discrimination against someone for their disability.

Ikc1990

Equipment
Kubota m125x, m9000, b2710, and other equiptment
Dec 2, 2020
Vermont
"accidents" ???
Are you "accident" prone?
How many "accidents" have you had in 5 years?
Oh I've seen more non disabled people be accident prone than not. Disabled people are good peoples too and some hard workers too.

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Oh I've seen more non disabled people be accident prone than not. Disabled people are good peoples too and some hard workers too.
I did not intend any negativity.

Ikc1990

Equipment
Kubota m125x, m9000, b2710, and other equiptment
Dec 2, 2020
Vermont
I did not intend any negativity.
I didn't mean that you did either fried 1765. Sorry I wasn't trying to start negativity either we are all good people here. Hope no hard feelings:)

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I didn't mean that you did either fried 1765. Sorry I wasn't trying to start negativity either we are all good people here. Hope no hard feelings:)
It is all OK !!:)

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Personally I think it is close to time for me to just ignore the internet, and go back to my previous non on line life....

If so, then all of this BS would be hidden, and probably make no difference...

Not sure about that...If you called your credit card company, you would probably get artificial Intelligence interface...that could not understand you were just a normal human being.

Life in today's world...

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
How can you be aware of a security breach yet don't know the name of the company you dealt with?

If you look into your credit and criminal history you will undoubtedly see what is listed there. What would you expect?

Last edited by a moderator:

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I think that I might be able to help you with your dilemma. Please send me an email at gotohellenwaite@gmail with all the details. My retainer is a modest $10,000, but the first consultation is only $1500. Looking forward to taking your money for my services.