A new Ironworker

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Just got the time to get back over here and have a look around. I see there's been a bit of bickering on one of the threads and it had to be shut down. That's disappointing to see over here and I hope it's just an isolated incident. :eek:

Anyway I know some of you like to see tooling so I thought I'd show you the new Ironworker I got last week for the shop. It's an Edwards 60 ton unit. It shears plate. notches it. Punches holes in it and cuts angle iron as well. I also ordered the 4 way metal brake with it as well.

Wish I could post more on tractors but mine is parked for the summer :(

Just a sample of the cuts it can make. This is 1/4 plate and it will do up to 3/4 - 1" with ease.

Ed Hill

Equipment
B3000 with Meteor drag snowblower and mid-mount mower; M7040 with accessories
Jun 22, 2009
Wheelock, VT
Boy, that looks handy! You do such nice work, I'm sure you will put it to good use!

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hi wildfire, Congrats on the new purchase. They are an awesome very versatile machine. Again we need a new emoticon for envy. Glad to see you are still kicken around on the site.:cool: Dusty

Wildfire

Equipment
Thanks guys. Been using the ironworker for a few weeks now and don't know how I did things with out it. I did make another change to the thing. The notching station never had a table and Edwards don't make them so last weekend I got some 1/2" plate and along with the help of the new mill I got it done. Here's how it turned out.

Before:

During the modification:

The completed table:

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Is that Kubota Orange I see??? LOL :D :D :D :D
Perfect for the machine. :D

You are serious! Very nice tools and mod job. I like to do creative work like that but it seems I spend most of mine on BBC marine engines.

Attachments

Wildfire

Equipment
Is that Kubota Orange I see??? LOL :D :D :D :D
Perfect for the machine. :D

You are serious! Very nice tools and mod job. I like to do creative work like that but it seems I spend most of mine on BBC marine engines.

Hell I wouldn't have bought it if It didn't have orange on it :D. There's plenty of marine work here where I am but that might be because I live on an island ;) I don't mind doing the motor work but I'm not taking the motor out of the boat. Nice work by the way. :cool: