A man's fairy tale

GeoD

Equipment
B2100HSD 4WD,60" mid mount mowing deck,B2660 front mount snow blower,drag plow
Nov 27, 2012
Lehighton, PA
Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?"

The Princess said, "No!!!"

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and dated skinny long-legged full-breasted women and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated ladies half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and dated cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was friggin cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The End

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Sniff sniff sniff,,, kinda brings a tear to your eye don't it

Drew584

Equipment
Kubota L3800DT W/FEL, and 60'' LP Brushhog
Jun 17, 2013
Mannford ok
Thats why Im on this forum looking around , cause the wifey has the remote watching reality T.V. haha!

seanbarr

Equipment
B7100DT (sold) - Branson 3520H
Feb 1, 2013
Deer Park, WA
I'm married to a blond, Swedish girl who's an excellent therapist. She lets me have guns, my Kubota, a BIG ATV, a Chevy 2500 crew, 3 flat screen TV's (one's a 65"), various powered equipment, two lawn tractors, a 3500 lbs rated trailer, tons of tools, all in a huge 36x48 insulated shop with radiant floor heating.

She also doesn't mind if I spend all afternoon in the woods or in my shop, stay up late watching Star Trek reruns while snacking on crackers, select cheeses, and salami. She doesnt blink when I have nights out with the boys from time to time (next trip is to So. Calif for 5 days), season tickets to baseball games, cooks me dinner practically every night, and we always have fun under the covers. Her version of "chocolate & roses" is a diet coke from McDonalds.

Yeah, I definitely count myself fortunate to have her as my wife. You can have the "questionable" women.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
seanbarr,,, I wouldn't be bragging about her too much. Guys from 100 miles around will be trying to steal her... By the way, what's your address/?. (BG)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
seanbarr, Sounds like your wife and mine would get along famously!

I here all the stories of couples having problems and fights with there wives / husbands.
In all the years of being with my wife (second, first wife was another story) we have always gotten along in all aspects!;)

When I met her she never had a dog... Now we have 5 dogs and 2 wolves. She had never shot a gun... now I wouldn't sneak up and scare her, she's liable to just shot you, and she's a good shot too!
She was a city girl through and through, lived in a nice big house in the middle of Phoenix... now we live 20 min out of town and have trees, and moose, elk, and deer for close neighbors!
Life is good here!:D

avier

Equipment
B8200 HST-D
Jun 8, 2013
Premont, TX
Having a tractor says a lot about the person. He is usually stable and married, probably children, likes to work outside (means less digital stuff), knows at least a bit of mechanics, is relatively physically fit so sweats frequently, probably likes beer or mixed drinks unless he doesn't for religious reasons, probably believes in God, leans toward having productive gardens, may have Purple Martins, has hobbies that require satisfying work like fishing, hunting, gardening, collector, repairing small things like his hobby equipment, reads, usually stay abreast of current events and cares about his nation.
What do you think? Too much, too little, too far off?

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Wayyyy wayyy far off base for me! I'm 32 single, never married, no kids, I love working outside. I'm far from physically fit at 318lbs. I love beer and straight liquior. I'm not a religious man at all for my own reasons. I fish a little bit here and there, I don't hunt at all. I don't keep up with current events cause its full off bullshit and drama. And this nation is going to hell in a handbasket quick fast and in a hurry!

avier

Equipment
B8200 HST-D
Jun 8, 2013
Premont, TX
LOL - I figure someone would write something like this. 318 lbs is hard to image on a B6100 Kubota but they are powerful tractors. At the same time you know current events and the nation;s trajectory enough to not read them. Then again you may be the few that fit your description and most others fit what I wrote. Maybe.

I do like your green crop and orange tractor quote.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
The tractor is HEAVILY anchored on the rear axle LOL. Friends tell me I look like a bear on a roller skate. Trying to sell it and find something larger, roomier and comfier!

avier

Equipment
B8200 HST-D
Jun 8, 2013
Premont, TX
This is great - the heavies are speaking out! Eric I hope you keep the tractor.
Proforhair - 346 lbs is pushing the envelope. LOL
I bet between you guys there is a lot of info on these machines though.