A couple of new tractor video's

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.

Attachments

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Great videos, I can't even imagine dealing with that kind of weather.

DanDan

Equipment
BX1860, L2600DT
Sep 21, 2012
SoCal
2nd vid, 11:51- even I came out of my seat on that lurch!

Mad respect (as the kids say).

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Gee Paul where you in a hurry to get back home at the end of the day LOL.

I don't know what idiots have said you have too many lights. I agree with you when it comes to safety you can NEVER have enough sometimes.

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
Looks like good times all around. Heated cabs are a wonderful thing no? We got rain and 60F temps for our trouble. Of course now it's 20 out there.

Wildfire

Equipment
Thanks guys. Those videos were kind of a rush job. It's tough trying to do a video during a weather event like that one was. I had to cut a lot of footage to try and trim the video down to a respectable time frame. I'll soon have to do a bloopers one but I'll have to add a few beeps in it because of the language at times especially when I bring up in something solid like I did in this video.
I almost cut it out of the video but figured I'd keep it in to make it interesting. :D
Since the actual plowing has been done I've been using the snow bucket to move the excess snow off the areas where there's limited space. The tractor is close to the 100 hour mark now and has been a real pleasure to operate. The first shift during the storm I was in the cab for over nine hours and it was great. Comfortable and very warm. The air ride seat is a dream and I hate to get out of the cab because of it.
Lots of power, comfort lights and music. Great combination. The machine is all fuelled up, greased and washed and is ready for more snow. Happy to hear you enjoyed the videos :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Tell me my friend,, what did you find in the snow that made that BUMP,:confused:,lol,
and you are very good driving that beast cause I would have been scared getting that close to that car with my LITTLE tractor.:eek:

Wildfire

Equipment
Tell me my friend,, what did you find in the snow that made that BUMP,:confused:,lol,
and you are very good driving that beast cause I would have been scared getting that close to that car with my LITTLE tractor.:eek:
I think I hit a landmine :D That's a new driveway I do for a lady and what I hit was a separated join in the pavement ( Note to self. Remember the join in the pavement :D)

I'm not worried about how close I get to a vehicle. I'm more worried how fast and how close they are coming at me lol.

Don't worry about the tractor size. all these agricultural are considered small to me. I spent 20 years working in an iron Orr mine (open pit) and would pick up rocks bigger that our 5740.

. We now have green grass. Why did I do all that work???
I'll take a guess and say your like the rest of us and just do it for the love of it. Seat times are good times for me. ;)

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I'm not going to know how to act. They are calling for 6-8 inches of snow here in the Richmond area finally. WOOHOO! Yes even less then a foot of snow and this town shuts down Jack!

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Lucky you Eric, all we have got is rain. It hit us for the last 3 days and still coming. If it keeps this up I'll need a boat instead of a tractor.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Oh its been rain here all week also. Its supposed to start snowing tomorrow night and all day Friday, then the temp will drop to around the mid 20's and freeze everything.