S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Vic
    Thanks for the explanation of the Munroe hydraulic arm on my 1502M. Now for a very dumb question but ... if I remove the whole unit, how do I block off the hydraulic connectors i.e. do I need to put some sort of seal on the connectors in case the switch accidentally gets turned on or do they self seal? Thanks in anticipation. Ed
    hi vic, i have a kubota mx5100 hydro. the loader seems to be low on power, how do i check the hydro. pressure. thanks, candyman
    Hi Vic!
    I finally decided to go with the BXpanded Quick-On Work Light Kit. I am curious to know about dynamo's. I don't think my BX1860 tractor has one. I see it has an alternator and it is rated at 40 amps. If the tractor had a dynamo then would it not have an alternator? I see a lot of references made toward the dynamo in a lot of Kubota talk forums. My guess is that most of the earlier Kubota models have a dynamo.? :confused:
    Thank you for your time.

Steve
    Hey boss when you get a minute could you please help out newbie Former USMC with his troubles of a snow blower in the "Kubota 2750 Snow Blower" thread!
    Hi Vic
    I have an L140 and would appreciate any help you can give me. Knowing its equivalent would be really helpful .I`ve come across this video on you tube of an L140if you`d like to take a look...... http://youtu.be/gjZpY0CRmVo Thanx Vince.
    Hi Vic,
    Thank you for your time. I will go further to see where this power is coming from and definitely will run a fuse in-line.
    Steve
    imstephanw
    Today 07:11 PM
    imstephanw
    Well I found the positive and negative wires in the back end of my BX1860 and took the tape off exposing them. I do know that they are on only if the ignition key is turned on, which is a good thing. Does anyone know if these wires are part of the circuit which runs all of the lights (20 amp fuse), or do these 2 wires run off a separate fuse. I want to run 2 lights forward and one flood at the back.
    Thank you.
    Steve
    hi vic if you could read my post on the forum any help will be appreciated . also if you know of any salvage yards or low price parts house it may not be worth a gearbox . thank you in advance
    Howdy Vic.
    Any chance that this # is good? 15211-7305-1 that's a seal set for the water pump on my 1979 L245DT. I searched the "net" with no luck.
    Hope you are doing well.
    Milo
    hi vic thanks for the help. I looked on the transmission and there isnt any ## or i cant see them i am geting older haha.Is there another place to look???. I did look on kanmon inter and theres a zb1402 and b1402 that look just like it. If it is that the american kubota would be ???
    How do you change the transmission fluid on a L3800 - as part of the 50 hr maintenance?
    SDV - I hope you don't mind this private message - but I have a question specifically for you - since you work on these Orange machines all the time. I have a new L3800 Hydro with FEL. It has about 20 hrs on it. The 3 pt hitch jerks in the upward motion. I've talked to my dealer and he says that there is some adjustment that can be done to the "feedback linkage" to correct this. He said that the mechanic needed to pull the top of the tractor to do the work. He has the tractor now and is confident that it will solve the problem. Are they on the right track - or is he blowing smoke at me ????

I thought that Kubota had fixed this issue long time ago !!

Thanks -
    Tom Krzemecki
    Livonia Michigan

Private email to: tom167@gmail.com
    Vic thanks so much for all the info and help! Im so glad you helped me get to the bottom of this problem, i will order a sector shaft nest week! is that something that you sell? Also wondering if you know how many if any shims i should get for that steering box? Again you were a big help!
    mark
    Vic thanks for the reply! the part number from Sam is 67280 that's his part number which says it replaces part number 66811-41200! the case part number is 66811-41115, i bought an oil seal 09500-22358, a gasket 66905-41170, i have included pictures of the two gear boxes, the new and the old shaft as well as pics of the new and old shaft mating up to the sector shaft! There are no shims! the original upper and lower bearing were shot and i have new ones for those! the pics are in my profile thingy if you can look at them there since im having trouble figuring out how to get them on here! thanks again mark
    Hello vic!
    I am in the process of rebuilding a steering box for a b7001 serial # is 10418 it's a mess the case is cracked steering shaft is shot! Familiar story it is I'm sure! Now here is my situation I ordered a housing from kubota and it is a little shorter than the stock one! I ordered a steering shaft from SAMs tractor parts and the pitch on teeth ofthe gearing doesn't match the stock pitch witch ofcourse does match the sector shaft! So I'm seeking advice on what I should do! I'd loveto get my tractor back to running and not have it rigged up! I want to do it right! Sam did offer to take the shaft back if I want! Please help!
    Thanks mark
    goodevening vic,
    could you give me an idea on the price to get either 1 or 2 of the 20.5*8*10 turf tires for my b1750 shipped to 49332 in central lower michigan?
    thanks
    kjjehnzen
    Hey Vic. I have been in touch with you in the past about my gray market 2402DL.
    I have a problem with my hydraulic system and could use your expertise.
    Do you have a phone number I could call you on??
    Thanks
    Jim
    it may be just the bearing at the bottom. the shaft and gears look ok to me but im no expert. i do know the bearing at the bottom is in pieces.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…