S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Vic do you know if a michigan seat highback suspension seat model#v-5300 or something like it will fit in a b3030 kubota tractor. If so does it need modifications and what are they. Thank you
    Thanks Vic. Which one is it as there seems to be two of them and I'm confused with the numbers.
    Vic I heard in one of your videos that you use the Tech2000 oil from Walmart. Do you know which Transmission oil I would use for my B8200 gear in that brand? The prices seem really good.
    Vic;

I am a new user to this site and since you seem to be the goto guy and the moderator for this forum, I have a couple of questions for you.

I purchased a grey market B7001 a couple of weeks ago and have been going through evrything on it. Most everything seems to be working properly but there is one shift lever located on the right side of the transmission below the high-low range shifter that seems to be stuck in the down position. Is this the 2wd-4wd shifter? If so, is it stuck in 4WD or 2WD and what is ther most likely ptoblem?

Also, there is a 2 inch hole in the left side of the instrument cluster with some disconnected wires in behind. Hour meter, water temp or something else?
    Hey Vic. I am looking for a fuel filter bowl (glass reservoir thing) for a b 6000. I am not sure if this is the place to ask or not so let me know other wise. Email is katjaywalker@aol.com thanks
    Hi Vic. Sorry but have never asked for parts from you before. I would appreciate a quote on these items to do both sides please. I have only been able to find the steel lipped seals here in oz not bearings or bushes.

Regards
    Doug
    PS. Found 25x42x11 thrust bearings (generic) but they the loose 3 piece and have no outer sleeve to keep all together.
    That's the advise I was looking for.
    Should I lean rowards a muffler with close to the same HP?
    Thanks vic
    hello Vic,
    Been chasing some (front axle) spindle parts for a L1500 kubota.
    Unable to source the bushes 4x 30x25x25 without having to have them made, and also the 2x thrust bearings. Found similar 3 piece bearings but O.D and height different. But did find a source for seals. Are these seals a two piece seal?.

Is shipping for these items to Australia realistic.
    Regards
    Doug
    Hi vic,could you tell me what the torque is for the bolt on suction screen is for the oil pan also torque for oil pan bolts.My tractor is a L2350 Dt with D1102Ae engine.I have wsm coming and went to dealer and looked in wsm could not find torque values,thanks in advance
    I guess I can hit up a local store.
    I was hoping to send a few bucks your way as the site has been a great help.
    I will let you know if I have trouble sourcing the part.
    Thanks for the part # Vic.
    Please sell me an air filter for L1801.
    Do the pay pal thing, same as the cylinder head gasket you provided.
    Thanks Vic
    Hi Vic, Sent you a email on my b5200d steering.Still didn't hear anything about steering ball nut an shaft.I know that you are real busy so I hope you can get me answer an prices soon.Once again thank you.
    Hi,Vic I was told by Mr K that you may be able to help me.I have a 1985 B5200D Kubota that needs steering rebuild.But I can not find the parts.I need the following parts, one 09500-16287 oil seal, one 67401-41150 bush post, two 66811-41140 bearing thrust ball,one 09500-22358 oil seal an a assy nut ball with bearings.I think I can still use the shaft seems to be ok just the bearings an the part that holds them in u sheaped tube is no good.Thanks for any help.
    Good day. I was rototilling and stop but left the tractor running and came back it look like engine oil coming out of the engine vent on the side. turn engine of ck oil and it was fine but seemed to be over filled. Went to lift front end loader would not move and tried the tiller to lift same thing. can the hydraulic pump be pshing oil into engine. any sugestions. My tractor is a B6000
    Hey Vic, How are you doing? Man it has been a while I'm still working that B6000 it will at live me for sure. My computer crashed and I just never got back to doing anything to it and now I'm trying to find all my stuff. Man I never though I would have so much on a computer that I would miss it. I have been replacing one part at a time on my B6000 not because I wanted to but things break..... But in another year I hope to buy a new one or newer one, but it will depend on how well I'm doing. I'm really feeling the effects of the Agent Orange stuff now.....just when I was enjoying this not working stuff. Hey still chasing smoke? Last time you were just completing your medical training how did you do? Well have to get up and do some work around the place so be safe and let me know how your doing. just in case chiefbuzzbee@yahoo.com Jerry Busby in New Hampshire.
    I as well need a cylinder head gasket for an 1801.
    Not sure if I have the same engine as tdnp.
    Ship to Canada?

I also noticed a leak at the head cover nut, head cover washer, nut gasket.
    What role does this play and which part do I replace?
    Vic, I have an older a 1990 Kubota D 950 in a Jacobsen mower and it smokes when you start it for about 2 min, then clears up and can mow all day no problem.I was told by friend to get injectors tested,which I did at dealer and was told 1 was bad ,2 were fair.
    I got 3 new injectors and installed and also cleaned fuel tank,new lines and filter.
    It still does the same thing,any clues? Thanks George
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…