Texas

Hkb82

Equipment
M7060, Ford 5600, can-am defender
Nov 17, 2021
Ontario Canada
Will blinker fluid interchange with beeper fluid? :rolleyes:
Only one way to find out.

Haven’t heard anything about you checking fuses and safety switches. Have you eliminated those as potential issues? I think it’s gonna take a bit more info for us. Did you remove the battery to top it off or leave it on the tractor? Did you wash it or pressure wash it well doing your spring maintenance? Have you bypassed the safety stuff one at a time to eliminate those? Neutral safety switch? Adding some photos as your trying stuff an issue might catch someone’s eye.

To me this sounds like you popped a fuse or maybe your not fully in neutral. The beep well???

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
The reason I bought another battery. It's because I did a little research. That said that a battery could still test full but not have enough cranking to start the tractor. I thought that I had possibly ruined the other battery by not charging it before I put the distilled water in . Thanks for your suggestions.
A LOAD TEST is what is needed for the battery, not just a fluid specific gravity test.
What sort of "battery test" was done?
If a battery passes a LOAD TEST it should be capable of starting.

Reactions: 1 user

db1414

Equipment
Bx2350
Mar 14, 2024
Petersburg ky
Thanks to everyone for your help. I cleaned up where the negative battery cable connects. Alot of oil and gunk accumulated, I think from when I changed the oil filter. Big relief, thanks

Reactions: 1 user