Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
bird dogger's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
bird dogger
reacted to
Joisey's post
in the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
with
Like
.
I started working in a machine shop when I was 5 and was taught how to cut threads on a lathe when I was 7. I turned 71 yesterday and...
Yesterday at 9:00 PM
bird dogger
reacted to
Spam Bot's post
in the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
with
Like
.
My wife was kind enough to purchase one from Kirt, and I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. It does what it is supposed to do...
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
bird dogger
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
Whats up with my hydraulic crimps?
with
Like
.
Thanks Dan!!! I will have to dive a little deeper into this. Kinda sounds like, in order to keep life simpler, I need to decide on a...
Thursday at 11:06 AM
bird dogger
reacted to
Kirt's post
in the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
with
Love
.
You're too kind, thank you. I've got a dream of making a version of that cursor with a built-in magnifier over each line. Still working...
Wednesday at 6:40 PM
bird dogger
reacted to
Kirt's post
in the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
with
Like
.
For your bucket, I completely agree. Note that as a merchant, I would raise no objections to someone who wants a second one for the cab...
Wednesday at 6:20 PM
bird dogger
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
Kirt, is your new bearing design now incorporated into the products listed on your Etsy account? From your description of that design...
Wednesday at 6:18 PM
bird dogger
reacted to
Kirt's post
in the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
with
Haha
.
Dang, now I gotta figure out how to make those little umbrellas! :cool:
Monday at 4:58 PM
bird dogger
reacted to
airbiscuit's post
in the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
with
Haha
.
AI and I fixed it for you!
Monday at 4:58 PM
bird dogger
reacted to
07wingnut's post
in the thread
speaking of batteries, now battery chargers...
with
Love
.
I have an old Portofast Marquette that I ressurected a couple of years ago, will fast charge 6 or 12 volt, and do a load test at over...
Monday at 4:57 PM
bird dogger
reacted to
pigdoc's post
in the thread
Need some advice on "a new seat cover"......................and a PSA
with
Wow
.
When I was 12 years old, in 1969, I rolled a tractor over...it landed on top of me. I was bringing the cows in from the back pasture...
Oct 3, 2026
bird dogger
reacted to
GeoHorn's post
in the thread
Need some advice on "a new seat cover"......................and a PSA
with
Sad
.
We all like to think … that won’t happen to ME, because….. Reminded me of our family-friend, John M. who had retired from over...
Oct 3, 2026
bird dogger
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
Need some advice on "a new seat cover"......................and a PSA
with
Haha
.
OK, so full disclosure..........I almost never wear my seatbelt when on the tractor...... Yea, yea, yea.....I know, 10,000,000,000...
Oct 3, 2026
bird dogger
reacted to
Kirt's post
in the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
with
Haha
.
It would be hypocritical of me to discourage an entrepreneurial spirit.
Oct 3, 2026
bird dogger
reacted to
John T's post
in the thread
speaking of batteries, now battery chargers...
with
Love
.
I forgot about this little beauty. I found it in my fathers shed last year after he passed. Owned it probably 60 years.. growing...
Oct 3, 2026
bird dogger
reacted to
Spam Bot's post
in the thread
speaking of batteries, now battery chargers...
with
Like
.
I use both a 1-amp and a 3-amp NOCO battery tender to keep the batteries charged while in storage. I also have a NOCO Li Ion battery...
Oct 3, 2026
Top
Bottom