I love this place!!! Thank you

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Thank you sir for all the technical support but I'm still confused as hell with everything you put on here in an effort to help me! I reckon I'll go tinker with photobucket and see how bad I get in trouble over there!

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Thank you sir for all the technical support but I'm still confused as hell with everything you put on here in an effort to help me! I reckon I'll go tinker with photobucket and see how bad I get in trouble over there!
Eric, glad to be of help if I really was any but I think you figured it out on your own.

On any picture you have, right click on it and select "Open With" and then select "Paint". This symple little program can do wonders, just mess with it on a slow day. And always make a copy of the original image before any changes.

Scott

Last edited:

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
NOPE your talkin to the only 28 year old who doesnt have texting on his cell phone!
I'm 39 and have NEVER texted of textd or typed words into a phone.

The older I get the more I seem to get farther away from technology.

Except for my X-Box 360! I love that thing. It's, I'm not on the internet, but I love playing games on it!!!