Kubota Pricing

top gnome

Equipment
b2301 w bh fel grapple back blade snow plow forks
Dec 12, 2021
Fundy shore nova scotia
Well ........kinda/sorta true...
What it really means is that interest cost IS already factored into selling price, .....and EVERYBODY pays Kubota interest, cash buyer, or not!
A cash buyer thus becomes a fool, because THEY are even paying Kubota interest rates to use their cash!
Everyone, is thereby trapped into buying on Kubota's interest terms!
It is a very slick marketing scheme!
I got a cash discount when I bought mine. Now that interest rates have gone up I was a fool. I saved about 1500 but even at 4% I would have saved that every year. Do you have to have kubota do the maintenance when you finance?

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Under current conditions, you could make a tidy profit on your truck!
I really like the truck so doubt I'd ever sell it. As has been mentioned, what would I replace it with? If I were to buy another truck it'd be something like the F350 Lariat in the link below, but it's not in my budget at the moment or possibly ever.

However, I would like a more suitable towing truck for the tractors, trailers etc. The LMTV will soon be street legal but I would need a CDL to use it for towing, and to be honest I don't know if it would shine in that role. A new F350 or bigger with the hp and torque these beasts have these days would be nice. For now I just enjoy looking at the fancy trucks others on the forum are buying and dream a little.

I bought a new F350 dually from these guys many years ago (2002) and still get Christmas cards from the fleet sales manager. :D

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I really like the truck so doubt I'd ever sell it. As has been mentioned, what would I replace it with? If I were to buy another truck it'd be something like the F350 Lariat in the link below, but it's not in my budget at the moment or possibly ever.

However, I would like a more suitable towing truck for the tractors, trailers etc. The LMTV will soon be street legal but I would need a CDL to use it for towing, and to be honest I don't know if it would shine in that role. A new F350 or bigger with the hp and torque these beasts have these days would be nice. For now I just enjoy looking at the fancy trucks others on the forum are buying and dream a little.

I bought a new F350 dually from these guys many years ago (2002) and still get Christmas cards from the fleet sales manager. :D

That's a nice truck. An XLT version of that is $110,000 here.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
I pull gooseneck trailers with mine, but not every day. It suits me well, it has tremendous sentimental value, and it belongs to me, not the bank.

Reactions: 1 user

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I got a cash discount when I bought mine. Now that interest rates have gone up I was a fool. I saved about 1500 but even at 4% I would have saved that every year. Do you have to have kubota do the maintenance when you finance?
No. There are no maintenance constraints for Kubota financing. I did my 50 hours service myself last summer and Kubota still bills me monthly.

Reactions: 1 user