BX saves time and my back

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Jeremy,

Every time I read this thread title, I can not help but think the BX saves you time, but really it is your three boy that save your back!

Having only had daughters, I can only assume...but can tell you that daughters do have a negative affect on belly protrusion...good cookin'! LOL

(I assume I got the right Jeremy as I post this...)

JeremyBX2200

Equipment
BX2200
Aug 3, 2020
Indiana
Jeremy,

Every time I read this thread title, I can not help but think the BX saves you time, but really it is your three boy that save your back!

Having only had daughters, I can only assume...but can tell you that daughters do have a negative affect on belly protrusion...good cookin'! LOL

(I assume I got the right Jeremy as I post this...)
yes you did!! The boys do help save my back. Love tackling projects with them.

Reactions: 1 users

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
Funny. My 3 boys always seem to create more projects for me. What's your secret?

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Funny. My 3 boys always seem to create more projects for me. What's your secret?
I don't know any secrets, but do know after having a couple grandsons, that they grow up fast and tend to do what we all did in the past, find their own way.

So...enjoy them while you are still a big part of their lives...it changes so fast...not a bad thing...just the way it goes...or so it seems to me...

Springer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2680 LA344S EA 55" Grapple, Stump Bucket 48 Box grader, Disc Harrow
Jul 21, 2021
Tiger, GA
My son is a city boy now but he is jealous of every land toy I have. He can't wait to get up here and jump on this tractor.

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
I don't know any secrets, but do know after having a couple grandsons, that they grow up fast and tend to do what we all did in the past, find their own way.
Oh they grew up and gave me grandkids all right. Now they need help with their landscaping, or their renovations, or car repairs, or daycare services.

Actually, I kind of look forward to that last one. Grandkids are God's reward for not killing your own kids when you had the chance. Fill them up with cookies and ice cream and send them home ;-)

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
My 1 son broke enough stuff....can't imagine 3 boys....

Oh wait, the older twin daughters broke stuff tooooo......

Jeepers, I'm feeling tired all of a sudden.... :oops: 🤔

JeremyBX2200

Equipment
BX2200
Aug 3, 2020
Indiana
My 3 break stuff too, but are getting better at fixing more than they break.

That is the way I learned to do stuff......a whole lot of "Well crap!!!! that didn't go as planned!!"

Reactions: 1 user

Downeaster

Equipment
Kubota BX1880, loader, mower deck, and ballast
Oct 18, 2022
Waterford, Maine
What the heck is a wheel barrel?

I had a BX for five years (sold it recently) and it did an amazing amount of work in that time. They are definitely more than a glorified lawn mower as some here describe them. Nice property.
I have a glorified lawn mower. It is a John Deere x330, and very good at mowing. i recently bought
a BX1880 with FEL, Mower deck, and ballast box, for a decent price. My JD is no comparison to the BX for work you can do. i thought I would sell the JD and just do the mowing with the BX, but it is easier to just mow, pick up grass and leaves with the JD, so I am considering selling the MMM next year. I am doing landscape work that I could never do with my JD, and it does it with ease. Looks like I keep both
machines.

JeremyBX2200

Equipment
BX2200
Aug 3, 2020
Indiana
I have a glorified lawn mower. It is a John Deere x330, and very good at mowing. i recently bought
a BX1880 with FEL, Mower deck, and ballast box, for a decent price. My JD is no comparison to the BX for work you can do. i thought I would sell the JD and just do the mowing with the BX, but it is easier to just mow, pick up grass and leaves with the JD, so I am considering selling the MMM next year. I am doing landscape work that I could never do with my JD, and it does it with ease. Looks like I keep both
machines.
If I had unlimited storage space and the money I would have a ZT to mow and the BX for other projects. I don’t have either of these so I just use the BX for both. Mowing with the BX isn’t bad. The 60” deck and increased ground speed helps.

Downeaster

Equipment
Kubota BX1880, loader, mower deck, and ballast
Oct 18, 2022
Waterford, Maine
If I had unlimited storage space and the money I would have a ZT to mow and the BX for other projects. I don’t have either of these so I just use the BX for both. Mowing with the BX isn’t bad. The 60” deck and increased ground speed helps.
ABsolutely, but I bought the JD 3 years ago, and the BX 2 months ago.