BXPanded Great Customer Service

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Only when there is competition in the removable backhoe bucket industry will there be any quality control issues addressed. When you are the only game in town, you don't have any incentive to change. Competition is what drives change.

Reactions: 1 user

Mlarv

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 19, 2020
Crossville TN
Did everyone miss the part "THEY CALLED ME FIRST THING TUESDAY MORNING?" I sent an E-mail on Saturday Monday was a Holiday. This is customer service. I didn't have to call six times and talk to a computer voice saying pressure this number for ?. Yes it arrived with a problem when they become as perfect as some of you think everything should be, will you still miss the point. Customer service is how you take care of a customer before and after a sale. If there is a problem or not. This had nothing to do with I received a part that might have moved a thousand's of an inch in.a jig.

Reactions: 2 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Mlarv said:
When I installed the quick connect the pins didn't line up correctly. I tried to install my bucket it didn't work, next the ripper and the trencher bucket, none would fit.
Yes it arrived with a problem when they become as perfect as some of you think everything should be, will you still miss the point.
The point that this company couldn't be bothered to confirm that their own ripper and trenching bucket actually works with their own quick connect. Their website says "engineered in America" ... uh, ok.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I wonder if you would be so forgiving if your tractor loader had misaligned pins, and the dealer said, "I'll get you another one in a few days". Quality control isn't a hit-or-miss item, It is a go or no-go standard, and if you find too many no-go's you figure out what the problem is. How many others have had problems like this that never reported them because they don't frequent tractor sites?

Mlarv

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 19, 2020
Crossville TN
The point that this company couldn't be bothered to confirm that their own ripper and trenching bucket actually works with their own quick connect. Their website says "engineered in America" ... uh, ok.
The quick connect was the only thing that did't work. I used the trencher and ripper to confirm it was not my bucket causing the issue.

Mlarv

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 19, 2020
Crossville TN
I wonder if you would be so forgiving if your tractor loader had misaligned pins, and the dealer said, "I'll get you another one in a few days". Quality control isn't a hit-or-miss item, It is a go or no-go standard, and if you find too many no-go's you figure out what the problem is. How many others have had problems like this that never reported them because they don't frequent tractor sites?
In your mind at least a million or two. But I yield to your vast knowledge of BXPanded quality control. You must have an in and hear everything that comes back bad.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
In your mind at least a million or two. But I yield to your vast knowledge of BXPanded quality control. You must have an in and hear everything that comes back bad.
Better keep your daytime job as the court jester, because you can't follow logical reasoning. Your post is nothing more than jibberish.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Looks like we can add BXpanded to list of threads to follow with popcorn, along with oil and grease 🤣🤣🤣

FWIW they shipped me a toothbar that fit my bucket with a measurement I provided and it fit so I guess I give them a thumbs up

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Looks like we can add BXpanded to list of threads to follow with popcorn, along with oil and grease 🤣🤣🤣

FWIW they shipped me a toothbar that fit my bucket with a measurement I provided and it fit so I guess I give them a thumbs up
I don't fault their products, I fault their quality control when it comes to intricate parts fitting together. I know that every manufacturer has had problems in the past, but it is best when the problems don't make it to the shipping dock and become customer problems. After they do, then their customer service kicks in and they do a good job of rectifying the issues. Ramping up quality control makes the customer support teams work a lot easier since they are not having to put out preventable fires, so to speak.

XSpecBx

Equipment
B2601, Artillian Pallet Forks, Woodmaxx MX-8600, LP BB1248
Apr 3, 2022
Ledyard, CT
Don’t they make quick connects for different backhoes? We’re all assuming they made a bad part. Could they have just sent you the wrong one for your tractor? I’m assuming their is some kind of part number on the part.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Don’t they make quick connects for different backhoes? We’re all assuming they made a bad part. Could they have just sent you the wrong one for your tractor? I’m assuming their is some kind of part number on the part.
Great minds think outside of the box!

Mlarv

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 19, 2020
Crossville TN
In this case the part was bad. If I installed both pins in the pivot points without anything else, they would fit fine. As soon as I install my bucket or the ripper etc the forward pin would not go though the last pivot point. It hit the side of the hole by a few thousands. When they called me (I had sent a few pictures of the issue) he said one of the pieces might have moved during welding and the person doing the welding (not a robot) didn't notice it in the jig. I am not sure how many of these things or other products they produce, I just know poop happens sometimes, and when it does how any company takes care of the customer when it does makes all the difference in the world to me.

Reactions: 1 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
The quick connect was the only thing that did't work. I used the trencher and ripper to confirm it was not my bucket causing the issue.
Mlarv said:
When I installed the quick connect the pins didn't line up correctly. I tried to install my bucket it didn't work, next the ripper and the trencher bucket, none would fit.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I got the impression from your first post that that neither the factory bucket, the ripper or the trencher bucket would attach to the quick connect. In other words, BXPanded's own ripper and trenching bucket wouldn't connect to their own quick connect. The whole point of the quick connect is to allow for easy swapping of different attachments, so the ability to connect the attachment to the quick connect is kind of central to the whole concept.

Good that you're happy with how it all turned out.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana

Was that the type that only has a bolt at each end and hooks over the cutting edge on the bucket! :ROFLMAO:

XSpecBx

Equipment
B2601, Artillian Pallet Forks, Woodmaxx MX-8600, LP BB1248
Apr 3, 2022
Ledyard, CT
In this case the part was bad. If I installed both pins in the pivot points without anything else, they would fit fine. As soon as I install my bucket or the ripper etc the forward pin would not go though the last pivot point. It hit the side of the hole by a few thousands. When they called me (I had sent a few pictures of the issue) he said one of the pieces might have moved during welding and the person doing the welding (not a robot) didn't notice it in the jig. I am not sure how many of these things or other products they produce, I just know poop happens sometimes, and when it does how any company takes care of the customer when it does makes all the difference in the world to me.
Glad they corrected the issue quickly. I had a feeling they were using a jig to fabricate the parts. You would hope they would have a no-go gage or something that the welder could use to ensure the parts were made properly before shipping, but as you said, stuff happens. For a smaller company, quality control is probably left up to the fabricator.