Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
By all means, let’s use something meant to treat intestinal parasites in livestock before considering a TAILOR MADE vaccine. There is not a shred of reputable evidence thatvsays it’s effective.
You are aware of "off-label" use, right? Just because it's designed for one purpose doesn't mean it's not good for another.

As for evidence, it's out there if you're actually interested in seeing it. Same for HCQ. But I've found that most people won't be swayed by any amount of evidence.

Reactions: 2 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
My MIL is at a hospital currently. It wasn't anywhere near overcrowded, but it was struggling capacity-wise, due to staff shortages, not due to too many people. The doctor told her that was common in the area, and what was really happening when the news reports "hospitals are struggling".

Last week, Texas Tribune reported that "5800 children had been hospitalized during a 7 day period in August, according to the CDC". They subsequently issued a correction that the actual numbers were 783, between July 1 and August 9 (a 40-day period). Of course, none of the talking heads that jumped on the first 5800 report updated any of their reports.

I found a long time ago that if you want to know what's really going on, you have to dig.

If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed.
If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

- Mark Twain
Thing is these lies are nothing new. How do so many "smart" people fall for this stuff? Its laughable really.

Reactions: 1 user

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I wish I bought Moderna stock at $70 last year. It’s now at $390.

I looked at it and had some dollars to throw at it. I didn’t pull the trigger.

Opportunity missed is an opportunity lost……

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
By all means, let’s use something meant to treat intestinal parasites in livestock before considering a TAILOR MADE vaccine. There is not a shred of reputable evidence thatvsays it’s effective. And you’re using AFRICA as an example of medical progress? There are countries there that still have witchcraft laws on the books. If you have AIDS, sleeping (aka raping) a virgin is considered a cure. Please..,just stop. .
In case you're too opinionated to read the entire article, this may help you.

"Recently, evidence has emerged that the oral antiparasitic agent ivermectin exhibits numerous antiviral and anti-inflammatory mechanisms with trial results reporting significant outcome benefits."

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014

IF IFs AND BUTs WERE CANDY AND NUTS, OH WHAT A CHRISTMAS THIS WOULD BE!

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Local Massachusetts hospitals have given the nurses till labor day to be vaccinated, and after that, they will be fired if they don't comply. I know a number of nurses that will leave rather than take the vaccine. It is their right to refuse, and it is the hospitals right to fire them. I can see the hospitals becoming overwhelmed with no nurses to staff the hospital, and emergency surgeries not being performed. The unvaccinated will die because of the push to vaccinate nurses. It is a double edge sword when politicians try to push their will on the people. Can't wait to see the slaughter that will happen at the poles at the next election date. A lot of politicians are going to be out of a job, but those at the Federal level will continue to get paid for life.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
Local Massachusetts hospitals have given the nurses till labor day to be vaccinated, and after that, they will be fired if they don't comply. I know a number of nurses that will leave rather than take the vaccine. It is their right to refuse, and it is the hospitals right to fire them. I can see the hospitals becoming overwhelmed with no nurses to staff the hospital, and emergency surgeries not being performed. The unvaccinated will die because of the push to vaccinate nurses. It is a double edge sword when politicians try to push their will on the people. Can't wait to see the slaughter that will happen at the poles at the next election date. A lot of politicians are going to be out of a job, but those at the Federal level will continue to get paid for life.
The goal is depopulation. By any means.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
Here's how France is handling the situation.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Aside from what you may believe, or I may believe, how do you guys evaluate the information that you use to make decisions?

Personally, I try to read as many sources as possible on an international basis and see what is generally being stated more or less around the world. I may also read opinions by people that tend to be in the minority, because I feel that it’s always possible for one person to be right, and 99 people to be wrong, out of 100.

I have great difficulty grabbing onto thoughts of one, two or maybe three people that share a common opinion about things, when 100 or more times that many don’t share that same opinion. This goes for anything.

I don’t rely on social media for information, but I do look at links that people post here, which is kind of social media I guess.

I tend to put more faith in sources like Harvard medical school publications, John Hopkins, Mayo clinic, and places like this. I tend to think the CDC and FDA are legitimate.

I guess I just play the odds.

How owe about you?

Last edited:
  • Haha

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Aside from what you may believe, or I may believe, how do you guys evaluate the information that you use to make decisions?

Personally, I try to read as many sources as possible on an international basis and see what is generally being stated more or less around the world. I may also read opinions by people that tend to be in the minority, because I feel that it’s always possible for one person to be right, and 99 people to be wrong, out of 100.

I have great difficulty grabbing onto thoughts of one, two or maybe three people that share a common opinion about things, when 100 or more times that many don’t share that same opinion. This goes for anything.

I don’t rely on social media for information, but I do look at links that people post here, which is kind of social media I guess.

I tend to put more faith in sources like Harvard medical school publications, John Hopkins, Mayo clinic, and places like this. I tend to think the CDC and FDA are legitimate.

I guess I just play the odds.

How owe about you?
If one of your trusted sources told you the sky was green would you look up and verify? What if you saw blue and half the population did too. Would you still think its green because somebody told you it was?

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
If one of your trusted sources told you the sky was green would you look up and verify? What if you saw blue and half the population did too. Would you still think its green because somebody told you it was?
That is my exact point...I don’t trust any one source…do you?

But if many independent sources have nearly identical information then I am more likely have faith in those reports, as compared to a couple that are different.

I also realize that I do not have the means to verify many claims, so I have to rely on others and evaluate what is going on, and report it.

By the way, green and blue are too close. How about black and white, or maybe red and green? From experience I know that certain cars have a color that looks blue to some and green to others…:)

Actually, it’s funny how it is so difficult to get a straight answer to a simple question. Do you simply trust what your eyes are telling you (or your mind) without verification, or do you look further?

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
I trust reports more, if I can tell the reporter has no skin in the game.

Or if that qualifier is not clear to me, I ALWAYS favor an outlook based on independent thinking along with self reliance.

I've worked with a lot of very smart people in very well connected institutions and agencies.
They all know which side of their bread is buttered.

As soon as any information is tainted with big money, IT"S OUT. or at least reduced to comparison value.

Sucks up a lot of time, but crap, lots of stuff is going on around the world and there are many warnings about certain agendas that appear to be concerning. Most of them not good for most people.

Follow the money is a VERY GOOD filter.

Reactions: 2 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
That is my exact point...I don’t trust any one source…do you?

But if many independent sources have nearly identical information then I am more likely have faith in those reports, as compared to a couple that are different.

I also realize that I do not have the means to verify many claims, so I have to rely on others and evaluate what is going on, and report it.

By the way, green and blue are too close. How about black and white, or maybe red and green? From experience I know that certain cars have a color that looks blue to some and green to others…:)

Actually, it’s funny how it is so difficult to get a straight answer to a simple question. Do you simply trust what your eyes are telling you (or your mind) without verification, or do you look further?
So youre easily influenced just by having information presented to you in a specific way.

Im skeptical about everything because information providers ALWAYS lie or tell half truths and they very much know how to present info to easily influenced people using their weakness....emotion

Reactions: 1 users

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
A bit off thread here, but has anyone noted how the CDC has changed the definition of the terms: Epidemic and Herd immunity?

Or how they have changed the "if you die within 28 days of having tested positive for covid, you died OF covid". Compared to if you die AFTER getting the vaccine?

Or how the PCR cycle count is has been changed for those with vaccine?

Or that the PCR test is now not even valid? 'Can't tell SARS-CoV-@ from the flu"

No?

I though not....

Trusted source of info or data, or guidance? Not for me!

Follow the money The CDC MAKES money on every vaccine they sell.

Reactions: 1 users

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN

Motley Fool recommended MRNA, so I bought some in June 2020 at about $60. Looks like I'll unload it pretty soon.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Some of us find it funny what some of you call “multiple sources”. If they say exactly the same thing, it’s one source from several outlets. In many of these cases, the wording is exactly the same which is a dead giveaway that the story was planted.

Just a reminder again, social media has been heavily censored for over a year. Good luck finding anything that disagrees with those same “multiple sources”. Well, it may be on a social media platform, but it will disappear quickly as soon as it is found.

Also, keep in mind that most of the institutions repeat the same “talking points”.

Look for the outliers, and then verify, but I think the opposite is the case for many people. Find a majority and believe whatever they tell you. For sure, that’s easier.

MOTOROLANUT

Equipment
Grand L4240, LA854 FEL
Apr 25, 2021
West Virginia

Some senators didn't miss the boat. Don't forget what happened right after that classified brief.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
So youre easily influenced just by having information presented to you in a specific way.

Im skeptical about everything because information providers ALWAYS lie or tell half truths and they very much know how to present info to easily influenced people using their weakness....emotion
Skepticism is healthy I believe. At least up to the point we’re it clouds judgement.

Evaluating reports from reputable sources will likely produce more accurate results than trying to do it by ourselves. Pretty much impossible to verify many things on our own since most of us do not have the means to acquire the information. We do not have the resources.

No reason to read or listen to reports about anything if they simply are always lies presented for the purpose of influencing others. I believe this is the case sometimes, but not generally. What I believe has no value though to anyone else.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Some of us find it funny what some of you call “multiple sources”. If they say exactly the same thing, it’s one source from several outlets. In many of these cases, the wording is exactly the same which is a dead giveaway that the story was planted.

Just a reminder again, social media has been heavily censored for over a year. Good luck finding anything that disagrees with those same “multiple sources”. Well, it may be on a social media platform, but it will disappear quickly as soon as it is found.

Also, keep in mind that most of the institutions repeat the same “talking points”.

Look for the outliers, and then verify, but I think the opposite is the case for many people. Find a majority and believe whatever they tell you. For sure, that’s easier.
This almost becomes a dog chasing his tail kind of situation.

How does one verify anything if not by using sources available, which for most of us are news reports, or data published by someone. Cannot imagine gathering much on one's own. Impossible really in practical terms.

This could refer to anything really. Distance from the earth to the moon. Time it takes the earth to make a revolution around the sun. Number of fatalities annually due to car accidents...endless list. Can anyone make these measurements on their own, or collect the statistical data?

If one doubts that information available cannot be trusted, then it is a waste of time even looking at it.

So you find an outlier you want to verify. How do you verify anything if you distrust the sources available to you? Look for more outliers saying the same thing? In a way this becomes a self fulfilling prophecy...

Status
Not open for further replies.