Daily Chuckle

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
A blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful. She left anote for her milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk.When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 2.5 gallons.

So he knocked on the door toclarify the point. The blonde came to the door and the milkman said,"I found your note asking me to leave 25 gallons of milk. Did you mean2.5 gallons?"

The blonde said, "I want 25 gallons. I'm going to fill mybathtub up with milk and take a milk bath so I can look young andbeautiful again."

The milkman asked, "Do you want it pasteurized?"

The blonde said, "No, just up to my boobs. I can splash it on my eyes."

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
To remove accusations of Racist advertising from real estate, many Realtors have changed the term Master Bedroom to Owner's Suite.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
For what it's worth in my mind which would probably scare chit out of most people I think it's time we all started with honesty and that should be starting at the top, if not we're fecked. Been around since the fifties and can't remember folks lying back then like people they do now. Getting so good folks can even tell the difference between BS or the truth, what ever happened??? Right now we're between a rock and a hard place (sorry) but it's true.. Don't rely on social media, don't rely on others because we all know we're all mental, just a matter of degree, take the time to think for yourself not some panty waste on the tube...not saying their all the same but, sorry didn't mean to lie to ya's. We have a lot of digging to get our asses out of the fix we're in right now.

Reactions: 2 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
For what it's worth in my mind which would probably scare chit out of most people I think it's time we all started with honesty and that should be starting at the top, if not we're fecked. Been around since the fifties and can't remember folks lying back then like people they do now. Getting so good folks can even tell the difference between BS or the truth, what ever happened??? Right now we're between a rock and a hard place (sorry) but it's true.. Don't rely on social media, don't rely on others because we all know we're all mental, just a matter of degree, take the time to think for yourself not some panty waste on the tube...not saying their all the same but, sorry didn't mean to lie to ya's. We have a lot of digging to get our asses out of the fix we're in right now.
Bear - - - not a chuckle at all, my friend, but relevant.

Well said, and applies to a lot of the aspects of living in 2021.....

I have a friend that was elected to the NYS Assembly this year. While his views are similar to mine, some of his newly-elected colleagues from NYC would scare the hell out of most of us....

Did anyone read George Orwell's 1984?

See Soylent Green with Charlton Heston?

i7win7

Equipment
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Nice little town, everyone just passing through

confused.jpeg

i7win7

Equipment
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Some redneck found a new use for old stumps
stumps.jpeg

i7win7

Equipment
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
An elderly couple who were childhood sweethearts had married & settled down in their old neighborhood.
To celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary they walk down to their old school. There, they hold hands as they find the desk they shared & where he had carved "I love you, Sally".

On their way back home, a bag of money falls out of an armoured car practically at their feet. She quickly picks it up, & they don't know what to do with it so they take it home. There, she counts the money, & its fifty-thousand dollars.

The husband says: "We've got to give it back".
She says, "Finders keepers" & puts the money back in the bag & hides it up in their attic.
The next day, two policemen are going from door-to-door in the neighbourhood looking for the money show up at their home.
One knocks on the door & says: "Pardon me, but did either of you find any money that fell out of an armoured car yesterday?"
She says: "No"..
The husband says: "She's lying. She hid it up in the attic."
She says: "Don't believe him, he's getting senile."

But the policemen sit the man down & begin to question him.
One says: "Tell us the story from the beginning."
The old man says: "Well, when Sally & I were walking home from school yesterday ..."
At this, the policeman looks at his partner & says: "We're outta here ..."

i7win7

Equipment
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Got the brake light working

brake light.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

i7win7

Equipment
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
OSHA approved office chair

hd chair.jpg

i7win7

Equipment
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
A guy calls a law office and says: "I want to talk to my lawyer."
The receptionist replies, "I’m sorry, but he died last week."

The next day he phones again and asks the same question. The receptionist replies, "I told you yesterday, he died last week."

The next day the guy calls again and asks to speak to his lawyer. By this time the receptionist is getting a little annoyed and says, "I keep telling you, your lawyer died last week. Why do you keep calling?"
The guy says, "Because I just love hearing it."

i7win7

Equipment
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Most men are like bank accounts...
When they don't have a lot of money, they don't generate much interest.

Reactions: 1 user