Antonio Carraro

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Hi guys, is there anyone here that owns an antonio carraro tractor, I hope it is ok to write about this here. I figure, this community ws awesome with me owning my Kubotas and I still own the B2410 but I am actually considering moving away from Kubota.

where I am at, the service and support is quite bad, whatever I need, parts or help figuring issues out I have to go through loops to try and get the info I need.

for the most part, European service and support after sale is bad, one ether does not get a response back or when the response comes it is bot worth the time. Nothing even close to what I have experienced in the US.

Anyhow, been thinking about getting a secondary tractor or a primary And selling this B2410. My vineyards are quite old and narrow, so width is the limiting factor but I have managed to use the B2410 110%.

After a long deliberation and some friends that are tractor mechanics I came down to a Antonio Carraro articulated tractor.
i found two that are somewhat within my budget. theyare in their 2000 hrs of usage, my question is, what is the life in hrs of a tractor like this? the plus is, they are equipped with a Yanmar engine.

thank you.
regards,

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
I have heard only good of the Yanmar engines.

Your description of dealer assistance is very similar to mine for a Hurlimann tractor here in the US of A. ;-)

Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Great looking machines, I'd love to have one. Hopefully you have more luck with manufacturer/ dealer support on your side of the pond.

At least you can drive to Italy to get parts!

Reactions: 1 users

Daylight

Equipment
BX231, Ortolan T10
Feb 25, 2021
Wow, what a huge generalization! You've had a bad experience, so European service and support is bad...? Sorry to say, but I, my neighbors, the farmers around the village and lots of farmers I know further away (have one in the family) are all very happy with the service and support they get from Kubota, M*ss** F*rg*s*n, D**tz, N*w H*ll*nd other dealers...

Judging by the messages on this forum, there are good and bad dealers everywhere, and you had the bad luck to come across a couple that aren't up to standards (remains to be seen why that is).

As for Carraro, they make fine machines. For more information and questions, several European tractor forums talk about them.

where I am at, the service and support is quite bad, whatever I need, parts or help figuring issues out I have to go through loops to try and get the info I need.
for the most part, European service and support after sale is bad, one ether does not get a response back or when the response comes it is bot worth the time. Nothing even close to what I have experienced in the US.
thank you.
regards,

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
I have heard only good of the Yanmar engines.

Your description of dealer assistance is very similar to mine for a Hurlimann tractor here in the US of A. ;-)
yeah, I tried atleast 20 different parts suppliers across Germany, Austria, Croatia. it is pathetic how poor the service was.

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Great looking machines, I'd love to have one. Hopefully you have more luck with manufacturer/ dealer support on your side of the pond.

At least you can drive to Italy to get parts!
I actually called Antonio Carraro directly before I decided for one of their tractors, Mr Federico was very helpful and informative.
I opted for this machine because it was the last 60+ hp tractor without particle filter and AdBlue.

i hope my down the road experience is good with this brand.Atleast they are not owned by Agco, JD, NewHol…

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Wow, what a huge generalization! You've had a bad experience, so European service and support is bad...? Sorry to say, but I, my neighbors, the farmers around the village and lots of farmers I know further away (have one in the family) are all very happy with the service and support they get from Kubota, M*ss** F*rg*s*n, D**tz, N*w H*ll*nd other dealers...

Judging by the messages on this forum, there are good and bad dealers everywhere, and you had the bad luck to come across a couple that aren't up to standards (remains to be seen why that is).

As for Carraro, they make fine machines. For more information and questions, several European tractor forums talk about them.
Thank you.

I hope I did not hurt your feelings.
This is my personal opinion out of the experiance I had.
Regards,

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Hello again, not seeling my B2410 yet hut this is the tractor I am buying, if anyone interested:

Antonio Carraro srh 9800 infinity
That's one "good looking" tractor!

I can't speak for the larger Yanmar engines. I've got their smaller 20hp 3 cyl. diesel in my older compact tractor. Owned since new in 1985 and has over 4000 hrs on it now with nary one engine trouble over the years. Other than normal wear items replaced, such as starter contacts, clutch,
and starter ring gear. The engine still runs strong as ever.

Would love to see some more pics of your new tractor when it's delivered and in use!!

Regards,
David

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
That's one "good looking" tractor!

I can't speak for the larger Yanmar engines. I've got their smaller 20hp 3 cyl. diesel in my older compact tractor. Owned since new in 1985 and has over 4000 hrs on it now with nary one engine trouble over the years. Other than normal wear items replaced, such as starter contacts, clutch,
and starter ring gear. The engine still runs strong as ever.

Would love to see some more pics of your new tractor when it's delivered and in use!!

Regards,
David
Thank you for your input, well, I have to adopt all of the implements that I built and adopted to my Kubota to the Cararro. I will make sure to post photos if it is not against the rules of the OrangeTractorTalks, being that this is a Kubota forum...?

Again, thank you.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Wow, what a huge generalization! You've had a bad experience, so European service and support is bad...? Sorry to say, but I, my neighbors, the farmers...
I've had more than one bad experience getting service and parts with certain European manufacturers with no real presence in North America. The best tech in the world is only a paperweight or lawn ornament if you can't get timely parts and service. I also avoid certain NA companies cough cough tesl@ for these reasons. Especially when fanboys exclaim "NEVER needs service!"

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO

Everyone is entitled to their opinions based on experience…OP called it like they saw it….

Glad you have good experiences, but perhaps some advice to the OP on how to have better interactions with dealers/manufacturers would be appropriate.

Treckerzeug

Equipment
Carraro tgf 7800 taijfun 4,5 t winch, trailer with crane, double bl saw
Apr 17, 2015
Bavaria South Germany
Hello,

i have a trg7800le, that is one with slighter larger wheels at the rear, normal steering and manual synchro gear box,
synchro shuttle, 40 k max, i got it used five years old with 150 h, 6 or 7 years ago, now it has not even 300 h, using it to work a 2 ha forest,
had no issues whatsoever with it and love to work with it,
didn‘t need a dealer but MAT in Waldkrauburg, Hell in south tyrolia and Ledinegg in Austria seem to be quite good. Mine is from an apple grewing area calles altrs land west of hamburg,
are you sure to go for a hydro for vineyard work?
to my understanding this is OK for PTO work but to use with ground engaging tools?

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
I've had more than one bad experience getting service and parts with certain European manufacturers with no real presence in North America. The best tech in the world is only a paperweight or lawn ornament if you can't get timely parts and service. I also avoid certain NA companies cough cough tesl@ for these reasons. Especially when fanboys exclaim "NEVER needs service!"

Yes, everyone has their own experience, I had tried 20-25 different dealers and or shops. Tried contacting Kubota Europe, never got a response.

with Antonio Carraro I got response from corporate, I was surprised but more power to them. They are not yet and I hope never will be by Agco,JD, NH…

Last edited:

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Hello,

i have a trg7800le, that is one with slighter larger wheels at the rear, normal steering and manual synchro gear box,
synchro shuttle, 40 k max, i got it used five years old with 150 h, 6 or 7 years ago, now it has not even 300 h, using it to work a 2 ha forest,
had no issues whatsoever with it and love to work with it,
didn‘t need a dealer but MAT in Waldkrauburg, Hell in south tyrolia and Ledinegg in Austria seem to be quite good. Mine is from an apple grewing area calles altrs land west of hamburg,
are you sure to go for a hydro for vineyard work?
to my understanding this is OK for PTO work but to use with ground engaging tools?
Thank you. So far ai am having a better experiance with A.C. It could be that it is a smaller company, not owned by one of the big conglomerates…

re. Hydrostatic, my b2410 Kubota is hydrostatic, loved it working in the vineyards, Things get sone much faster…

re. This SRH 9800 Carraro, it is marketed by the company towards Vineyards, olive orchards…here is a link to the brochure.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
That’s quite the tractor. Should be a nice upgrade from your Kubota.

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Thanks mate. I loved my Kubota but it is time... :)
Hi guys, the Antonio Carraro finally arrived, I will revive this thread as I promised, post a few photos and videos… again, if it is against the rules I will delete all or the Admin can do so…

We bought two tractors together, a family friend for their olive orchards, he went with the SRX8400 build 2015 and I went with the SRH9800 Infinity built 2015.

I only had a few days to play around and learn the new toy but ai have to say, the tractor is a monster compared my my Kubota,

To start with a few pics for now, if there is interest I will post more… they look better now, I took these pics before ai did the washing, cleaning and maintenance over the past few days. :)

Attachments

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Our grapes harvest is coming up so we are excited to use it for that… they a few months in, our olive harvest… it will be fun.