Item Name: FS Kubota LX2610

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 27,000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2020 LX2610
32ish hours now.
HST, larger tires from SU model, filled rears, 4wd, FEL, 60” bucket, 2 rear remotes, canopy, Land pride QH15 quick hitch, 5’ Land pride cutter and box scrape (1560 box and 1860 cutter), Everything attachments 55” grapple, summit 3rd function kit, hydraulic top link, HST filter guards, 50hr service filters.
**Trailer NOT included**

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
Someone is going to get a great deal on a great machine and included attachments.

Reactions: 2 users

MNVikingsGuy

Equipment
LX3310, FEL, 60" bucket, 60" grapple, 60" box blade, 60" flail, LX2980 blower,
Sep 7, 2020
Minnesota
Given these are a high demand item and some dealers are talking 6 month backlogs, can't believe this isn't getting snapped up in a hurry.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Given these are a high demand item and some dealers are talking 6 month backlogs, can't believe this isn't getting snapped up in a hurry.
The reason it's not moving quicker is you can finance a new one with 0 down and 0 interest, makes used a lot less appealing even if it's a good deal.

Reactions: 3 users

MNVikingsGuy

Equipment
LX3310, FEL, 60" bucket, 60" grapple, 60" box blade, 60" flail, LX2980 blower,
Sep 7, 2020
Minnesota
The reason it's not moving quicker is you can finance a new one with 0 down and 0 interest, makes used a lot less appealing even if it's a good deal.
Good point.

I always find the 0 interest deals interesting. So, some finance company borrows a block of money at say 2.5%, then they incur administration costs, collections costs, some default costs (likely insured, but still costs them), and some expectation of profit call it 3% - I have no idea exactly what those add up to but let's just say that in total this whole package costs the dealer 7%. So the dealer then add 7% to the bottom line cost structure of their pricing and consumers pay the 7% hidden to them in the purchase price. I would rather get the rock bottom price and get my own financing or pay cash. Of course for some this type of financing is the only way to "afford" the purchase. And that is fine - but in no way is this setup "free financing". There is no "free" money.

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
This is on eBay and getting a few bites. Nothing close to the reserve, but it has 5 days left.
My experiences with selling on eBay have shown that the last hour (or minutes) of an auction has the most activity and bidding can be fast and furious during that time.

Reactions: 1 users

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
My experiences with selling on eBay have shown that the last hour (or minutes) of an auction has the most activity and bidding can be fast and furious during that time.
Indeed. It may be exciting to watch! And hopefully this thing finds a new home.

Reactions: 1 user

ZTMAN

Equipment
BX2380
Aug 26, 2018
South Central Pa
That is a great package you have. Almost exactly what I am looking at in 2.5 years when I retire. The BX will do for now

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
That is a great package you have. Almost exactly what I am looking at in 2.5 years when I retire. The BX will do for now
Nah, you need an upgrade now!!

Thank you for the kind words. I really do like this tractor, but also don't want to pass up this opportunity for something much larger. Its kind of funny, looking back on my first few post here. Large L and MX size I wasn't even considering!

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
Good point.

I always find the 0 interest deals interesting. So, some finance company borrows a block of money at say 2.5%, then they incur administration costs, collections costs, some default costs (likely insured, but still costs them), and some expectation of profit call it 3% - I have no idea exactly what those add up to but let's just say that in total this whole package costs the dealer 7%. So the dealer then add 7% to the bottom line cost structure of their pricing and consumers pay the 7% hidden to them in the purchase price. I would rather get the rock bottom price and get my own financing or pay cash. Of course for some this type of financing is the only way to "afford" the purchase. And that is fine - but in no way is this setup "free financing". There is no "free" money.
No not free but comparatively easy money. 1 stop on the road of consumptive bliss verses 2. Well understood among high ticket dealers of all stripes. Henry Ford may have pioneered the installment payment notion. Watch television , lots of automobile commercials many highlighting the easy/low financing cost. The Federal Reserve maintains a website worth visiting and tracks this very closely. Installment debt is a key measure of the health of the US economy. The ability of Kubota to offer easy and attractive financing is arguably vital to their success in my opinion.

Last edited: