Status
Not open for further replies.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
You do have another choice! If the disposables are 10 to a pack, wear them one at a time and dispose of when wet, and put on a dry one. Look for a brand that fit your face. You are completely right to object to wearing a wet germy rag. Yuck. But the cloth ones are both cheap and washable, have a couple clean dry ones in your equipment bag to swap out, and put the dirty wet ones in a plastic bag to take home to wash. Yeah I get it, it’s a bother. Except if you infect the rest of the team and are sidelined. Teams of unmasked hockey players have taken out whole rinks of skaters around here.
Better yet, don't wear a mask at all. It is healthier and more dignified.

Reactions: 1 user

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
We always hear the vaccines/vaccinations are being monitored. Yes, actively monitored - but not publicly reported. And the real danger is not revealing the information to doctors in the field who have to diagnose and treat without having been told of the problem.

Reported by The New York Times

1 death and 36 cases of healthy individuals developing thrombocytopenia after receiving covid vaccination as of January 30. Thrombocytopenia is a blood disorder in which platelets fail to clot.

The only reason this information has become public is the 1 reported death was Dr. Gregory Michael age 56 and his wife Heidi posted it on her facebook page.

In another report Sarah C. 48 of Texas had blood work done less than one week before vaccination and 14 days later experience uncontrollable vaginal bleeding. Her doctor rushed her to the emergency room and her blood tests revealed her platelet count had dropped from well over 150,000 before being vaccinated to zero 14 days after. Below 10,000 is considered dangerous.

When asked for comment FDA spokesperson stated "The covid vaccines are considered safe and we are looking into the reports."

Vaccine manufacturers stated, "We take reports of adverse events seriously and are aware of rombocytopenia cases in vaccine recipients. We are collecting relevant information to share with the FDA.

Dr Jerry Spivack from John Hopkins University said the connection to the vaccine appears real.

According to hematologists, Thrombocytopenia develops when the immune system attacks platelets and or the cells that create them, for unknown reasons.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
We always hear the vaccines/vaccinations are being monitored. Yes, actively monitored - but not publicly reported. And the real danger is not revealing the information to doctors in the field who have to diagnose and treat without having been told of the problem.

Reported by The New York Times

1 death and 36 cases of healthy individuals developing thrombocytopenia after receiving covid vaccination as of January 30. Thrombocytopenia is a blood disorder in which platelets fail to clot.

The only reason this information has become public is the 1 reported death was Dr. Gregory Michael age 56 and his wife Heidi posted it on her facebook page.

In another report Sarah C. 48 of Texas had blood work done less than one week before vaccination and 14 days later experience uncontrollable vaginal bleeding. Her doctor rushed her to the emergency room and her blood tests revealed her platelet count had dropped from well over 150,000 before being vaccinated to zero 14 days after. Below 10,000 is considered dangerous.

When asked for comment FDA spokesperson stated "The covid vaccines are considered safe and we are looking into the reports."

Vaccine manufacturers stated, "We take reports of adverse events seriously and are aware of rombocytopenia cases in vaccine recipients. We are collecting relevant information to share with the FDA.
A
Dr Jerry Spivack from John Hopkins University said the connection to the vaccine appears real.

According to hematologists, Thrombocytopenia develops when the immune system attacks platelets and or the cells that create them, for unknown reasons.
Thanks D2, interesting! While not exactly good news , it is 36 out of 3 million. Thrombocytopenia has occurred with the measles, mumps, rubella vaccine before, so it is not an unreasonable association.

here is whole article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/08/health/immune-thrombocytopenia-covid-vaccine-blood.html

When you get your vaccination you can sign up to text them a daily report of any adverse reactions, or lack thereof. Hopefully lots of people will do it so there will be solid data on risk level and degree of discomfort associated with shot.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
CDC updates coronavirus face mask guidance, endorses 'double masking'

My respect lately for the CDC, although it is quite low to begin with, has now hit an all time low.

And these are the people making the decisions - SMH.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
CDC updates coronavirus face mask guidance, endorses 'double masking'

My respect lately for the CDC, although it is quite low to begin with, has now hit an all time low.

And these are the people making the decisions - SMH.
The CDC might be making decisions for some people but I am responsible for myself and I make my own decisions. I never had respect for the CDC. How can anyone give credence to an (Dis)organisation that continually contradicts itself? Guidance based on "feelings" instead of common sense seems to be the order of the day for them.

Reactions: 1 users

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Kind of like razors. Two blades = good -- seven = great.
The best shave is a skilled barber with a straight razor. Get a barber license and you can legally carry one.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Glad I live in the country....

One thing that jumps right out is that the author seems to think inhaling microbes is bad for your lungs. Yup, sounds reasonable. But if your mask is clean you aren’t inhaling anything from it, and you are inhaling fewer microbes from the environment.

If you want to wear the same dirty rag for 3 days in a row you will surely be inhaling garbage. Won’t matter if there are two there. The respirators have replaceable filter inserts which need to be replaced frequently if you‘re working hard in the cold. They get wet. Use common sense.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
Here's an interesting article about vaccine rollout and increased COVID–19 mortality in the UK. It seems people are dealt a lot information from supposedly trusted sources, but the sources do not correct any of the information when they discover discrepancies.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Here's an interesting article about vaccine rollout and increased COVID–19 mortality in the UK. It seems people are dealt a lot information from supposedly trusted sources, but the sources do not correct any of the information when they discover discrepancies.

It is just more fudging the numbers.

Of course you don't see the "catch all" excuses/blame on the vaccine like you do on Covid. More agenda. By that I mean have you heard of anyone being hit by a logging truck after taking the vaccine and them blaming it on the vaccine?

The guy that was HIT BY A LOGGING TRUCK in NH, Totaled, smashed, instantly dead. - Blamed on Covid.

My childhood friend in hospice, dying of cancer, after 5 months there he got covid. Not sure if it was sent directly from Cuomo or what, but look at his death certificate and it says cause of death was Covid. His wife is livid and still trying to get it changed.

Agenda.

I could be wrong, has anyone heard of anyone falling out of a window or something similar being blamed on the vaccine?

Any car accidents leading to death after taking the vaccine being blamed on taking the vaccine?

Agenda.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
The CDC shoud really come out and say you need 4 MASKS. The extra 2 are for the ones I am not wearing. That way everyone can have the warm fuzzies.

i7win7

Equipment
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL

Search for covid19 vaccine and adverse reaction of death

Query Criteria:
Event Category: Death
State / Territory: The United States/Territories/Unknown
Vaccine Products: COVID19 VACCINE (COVID19)
VAERS ID: All
Group By: VAERS ID
Show Totals: False
Show Zero Values: False

i7win7

Equipment
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
So what is a vaccine?

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,1 a vaccine is “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.” Immunity, in turn, is defined as “Protection from an infectious disease,” meaning that “If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.”

Neither Moderna nor Pfizer claim this to be the case for their COVID-19 “vaccines.” In fact, in their clinical trials, they specify that they will not even test for immunity.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
So what is a vaccine?

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,1 a vaccine is “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.” Immunity, in turn, is defined as “Protection from an infectious disease,” meaning that “If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.”

Neither Moderna nor Pfizer claim this to be the case for their COVID-19 “vaccines.” In fact, in their clinical trials, they specify that they will not even test for immunity.

I read that article and I found it to be very informative. I did not know that the injections are actually chemo drugs and that approximately 70% of all people have some level of allergic reactions to a main ingredient; PEG ( polyethylene glycol ). This is a poison. As for the mRNA, it is actually gene manipulation. This article is a must read for everyone before they make a decision to get the shot.

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
The CDC shoud really come out and say you need 4 MASKS. The extra 2 are for the ones I am not wearing. That way everyone can have the warm fuzzies.
fuzzy masks :)

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Real quiet in here as more actual data comes out.

It must be a real bummer when you have been waving the banner up and down the street to find out you were lied to from the start.

I am amazed at the excuses one side comes up with. Almost like there is a website somewhere that you put a phrase into and it regurgitates the party line excuses back at you.

Reactions: 1 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
"....and it regurgitates the party line excuses back at you." Often called talking points!

" A talking point, often used in the plural, is a pre-established message or formula used in the field of political communication, sales and commercial or advertising ... "

Functions on the premise if you hear the same thing often enough one begins to believe it's true. One has to be constantly on guard to not fall into the trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.