Daily Chuckle

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
The Great Lao-Tzu said:

"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
The Great Lao-Tzu said:

"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”
skeets, you are f'n killllling me!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:)

to swat or not to swat.....that IS the question!:eek:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
A clearly inebriated woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in New York City and layon the back seat.

The cab driver, an old Jewish gentleman, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no attempt to start the cab. The woman glared back at him and said,
"What's wrong with you, honey? Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

The old Jewish driver answered, "Let me tell you sumsing, lady. I vasn't staring at you like you tink; det vould not be proper."

The drunk woman giggled and responded, "Well, if you're not staring at my boobs or my butt, sweetie, what are you doing then?"

He paused a moment, then told her..."Vell, M'am, I am looking and I am looking, and I am tinking to myself, vair in da hell is dis lady keeping de money to pay for dis ride?"

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Lol, don't think your gonna be able to jump the tractor with that.
Years ago, my step dad sent my aunts 1960 Honda dream 305 motorcycle in to a shop in Daytona Beach for some restoration. It happened to be ready and we picked it up during bike week. I was the one stuck riding this thing. Had the old school bicycle handle bars that wrapped around, and the flat scooter seat instead of the newer motorcycle seats.

Was feeling like an idiot riding this thing in amongst all the Harleys, Indians and other show bikes. Figured if I was gonna feel like an idiot, I might as well own the part :D

One of the guys riding with us had some old school goggles, another had an antique looking bomber helmet, and my aunt had a long black scarf. I pretty much dressed up like snoopy in his red barron fights :D And road all over Daytona dressed like that on that old white Honda. Had more people hooting, hollering, pointing, and laughing there butts off that day :)

If I owned the general wee, I would just ride around making folks laugh :cool:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited: