coffee on my screen

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
I just read that Lindsay Lohan and her Mother are suing Fox News and Sean Hannity for "DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER". Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
They have character :confused::confused:
I am not sure they ( that upstanding family) can spell defamation! Must come out as defecation! :D:D
You guy's just do not have any heart or compassion.
Everyone has character, self pride, self dignity, etc, etc, etc. . . .
It is just that sometimes you have to look REALLY REALLY hard to find it!:rolleyes:;):p:p:D:D

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
It is just that sometimes you have to look REALLY REALLY hard to find it!:rolleyes:;):p:p:D:D
Not sure an electron microscope reaches that deep...........:D:eek::D

Tomcat

Equipment
B7000 4WD, RS1(?) rototiller, Konik 125 ATV
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
I just read that Lindsay Lohan and her Mother are suing Fox News and Sean Hannity for "DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER". Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
I miss the USA, great TV:rolleyes:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
It is just that sometimes you have to look REALLY REALLY hard to find it!:)

Hubbell Telescope maybe ????? :D:p:D

I miss the USA, great TV:rolleyes:
Google "here comes honey boo boo". Now thats a fine example on what your missing on tv :rolleyes::p:D Careful though, you'll lose 10 IQ points just watching the trailer :eek:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Faith! you have to have faith. Just because you can not see something such as God does not mean that God does not exist.

:eek: I know that I am going to hell for that comparison.:p:D
Thumpa,

ANYONE you writes on their knuckles BEFORE going into court " F _ _ _ Y _ _" so the judge can see it and the people viewing....:(

needs GOD's help.....and NO I have no pity on those who "think" the are entitled to anything more than the air they breathe.

I have absolute zero, nada , zip, goose egg for those who feel that they are better for any reason than any one of us.

So no - faith in her? hell no, not gonna happen - I am for second chances, everyone screws up once in a while:), (I am in the business of fixing screwed up kids:))but please, her screw-ups are beyond my level of reasoning.:p

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
I think you know that I was kidding.
To shoot them would just contaminating good lead.:cool:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Faith! you have to have faith. Just because you can not see something such as God does not mean that God does not exist.

I'll save you a seat on the bus next to me!;):p:D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas

I'll save you a seat on the bus next to me!;):D

Be sure to look me up as well :D I'll be the one getting run over by the bus!!!! :eek::D:p;)

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I think you know that I was kidding.
To shoot them would just contaminating good lead.:cool:

Thumpa - yeah.....i did know you were being, whats the word ......facetious (was a long afternoon - needed something to vent on ! :)) , sad thing is - she WAS a cute actress many moons ago, that movie parent trap (remake) was well done.

I just needed to rant on something (sorry - not meant your way:))

I still have it hanging in the classroom....

"stupid is as stupid does" !!!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well its good to know I ll have somebody to talk to,,, OH SYHT:eek: what if we all get there and have to drive,,, dare I say it,, GREEN tractors!!!

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
I have a friend who is a clinical psychologist in NYC.

We talk kid issues as she spends a lot of time in counseling sessions with parents who want to be their kids best friends rather than parents. Her response is, 'Grow the hell up. Quit trying to out-stupid your kid. You are the parent: Act like it."

How can parents be upset their kids have no respect for them when they have no respect for themselves? Being a parent is not a popularity contest. It involves making tough calls and sticking by your decision.

It is often said, as the Captain of an airliner, you become a "father confessor" to the young kids working in back. The one thing I heard more often than not from highly attractive late 20's and 30 year-olds was, "I really appreciated discipline from my parents. If they knew what I was into, they'd have killed me. My dad drew the line and I needed that." Or, another feeling was, "God only knows where I would be today had I not lived under fear of death from my dad!" This was usually followed by a big laugh... :)

Kids crave discipline. So few parents have any. But then, like Honey BooBoo, so few kids have two parents any more.

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
I have a friend who is a clinical psychologist in NYC.

We talk kid issues as she spends a lot of time in counseling sessions with parents who want to be their kids best friends rather than parents. Her response is, 'Grow the hell up. Quit trying to out-stupid your kid. You are the parent: Act like it."

How can parents be upset their kids have no respect for them when they have no respect for themselves? Being a parent is not a popularity contest. It involves making tough calls and sticking by your decision.

It is often said, as the Captain of an airliner, you become a "father confessor" to the young kids working in back. The one thing I heard more often than not from highly attractive late 20's and 30 year-olds was, "I really appreciated discipline from my parents. If they knew what I was into, they'd have killed me. My dad drew the line and I needed that." Or, another feeling was, "God only knows where I would be today had I not lived under fear of death from my dad!" This was usually followed by a big laugh... :)

Kids crave discipline. So few parents have any. But then, like Honey BooBoo, so few kids have two parents any more.
Well said!