What have you made for you tractor

T Man

Equipment
Oct 17, 2014
SE Kansas
We had expanded metal welded on the brush guard to prevent sticks poking through the grill while pushing brush piles

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
We had expanded metal welded on the brush guard to prevent sticks poking through the grill while pushing brush piles
I like that idea too. I just spent an hour with a heat gun, reshaping the plastic grill that got mangled pushing brush. did you just tack weld it across the rear of the guard? got a few pics?

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH

alansz400

Equipment
B7500. FEL, Piranha tooth bar, box scraper, post hole digger, 3 pt. bucket
Oct 26, 2013
Loudonville OHIO
I like that idea too. I just spent an hour with a heat gun, reshaping the plastic grill that got mangled pushing brush. did you just tack weld it across the rear of the guard? got a few pics?
Here is a picture of my grill guard. It is bolted on.

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
Here is a picture of my grill guard. It is bolted on.

That gives me some good ideas. I can use some angle iron and make a front piece and continue it angled back across the hood. a few bolts and it can be easy to remove. looks like another project lined up for this winter. Thanks

bmwmike

Equipment
B7100, 1640A loader, tiller, box blade, grader blade, carry all. John deere 455,
Jan 13, 2013
clarksville, Tn.
Bad attachments. None work. If your copying them from another post you did on here; what you have to do is go back to that post..... click the image to open independently then copy the images url.

with that paste the url into this post. Been there done that.:p
when I click on them they all open, but I will try to post them again.

mike

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
That's one of the best uses for those things I have ever seen

Hammer Head

Equipment
L3800 LA524 B77, Ford 1720, Scag Tiger Cat
Oct 6, 2013
Lock Haven, PA
Thought I would try to post some photos.
So hear is my Hitch receiver made from 1/4" plate. Attaches to my FEL with two 1/2" bolts and wing nuts. The lip is bent over the cutting edge for support.
This takes about one minute to install. have used it to move up to 10,000lb trailers.
Phone photos 11-14 025.jpg

Phone photos 11-14 027.jpg

Phone photos 11-14 028.jpg

Jeffery L

Equipment
M59
Nov 24, 2014
Pascoag, RI
Made this "rock box" out of some scraps I had around the house. I made it because I had a lot of rocks on my property to pick up. The rocks are to heavy to lift by hand and to light to roll easily into the front loader. I pick the rocks up with the backhoe and place them in this rock box, then I dump them like you would with the front loader.

Attachments

volp

Equipment
Kubota B6001, MF35 with backhoe, Ford 3000, JD LX186 Lawn tractor
I know how much we all like pictures, so I thought I would start this thread to see what out there and to get some new ideas.
My Tractor is a 1995 B7100hst 4WD.

Wheel weights made from bar weights from scrap yard cost 22 cents a pound. 100 pounds per wheel.
View attachment 9816 ,

mike
How are the weights attached to the wheel? :confused: Could you post pictures of that?
Thanks in advance:)
Anders

project_x

Mar 6, 2010
Ottawa
Hey Mike, what control valve did you use from John Deere, I want to retro fit power steering to my b6000. From what I see, John deere control vavles have wierd connections at the control valve that are held down with some sort of plate.
jay,
I have a JD control valve I picked up to add the same type of power steering to my yanmar, before i replaced it with my L235 (which has it already),

If you are interested, send me a pm and i can send some pics.

bmwmike

Equipment
B7100, 1640A loader, tiller, box blade, grader blade, carry all. John deere 455,
Jan 13, 2013
clarksville, Tn.
How are the weights attached to the wheel? :confused: Could you post pictures of that?
Thanks in advance:)
Anders
volp,

check out post number 70 the pictures are posted there. let me know if you have any questions.

mike