What have you made for you tractor

Freakingstang

Oct 23, 2011
NE Ohio
Made a snow blade from a B5000 dozer blade for my G1900. MAde the front receiver to mount on the tractor. Made a rear hitch and weight bar for it also.

Wrong color, built the entire front end loader from scrap on the little satoh. Also made forks, hay fork and a rear hitch/suitcase weight holder. Just sold the Satoh and bought a BX2230, so more fabbing coming soon

phildac

Equipment
1984 B8200E, L260F
Jul 29, 2009
Wentzville, MO
Made this last fall for skidding logs. Not pictured is the choker chain to keep the log low and close to the tractor.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Lots if good stuff. Heres my take on hitch reciever. image.jpg

Centre pocket is for ball hitch. It works great for moving trailers around my storage building, easy to line up.
Forks fit pallets well,would guess moved 500 lb pieces no problem.

kcservak

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2250 with backhoe 72" finish mower and front dirt blade.
Sep 25, 2011
poughkeepsie ny
some forks for the 8200.

Snow plow
weight bar
soil screener
ripper bar

future projects
3 point chipper
finish mower

Sorry,
only have the forks picture right now. No snow, so I have more time to work on projects:D
rpage83 I know this is an older post but was wondering if you could post some detailed pics of your forks it looks like a great design just what I have been looking for.
Thanks Keith.

oldenough

Feb 26, 2014
Arkansas
Welded two chain hooks to the bucket. Attached a chain hook to an old logging hook. I can stretch a chain between the two hooks on the bucket and hang the logging hook from the center. To move a large log I just position the bucket and tap the logging hook into the log and it will hold it enough to keep the log in the bucket. Works good when the log is too big to roll into the bucket.

Attachments

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
BRILLIANT I love the loggin hook idea. Does the hook turn the log loose ok when you're dropping the log?

oldenough

Feb 26, 2014
Arkansas
Yes, the log will drop right off when you tilt the bucket down. You don't even have to get off the tractor to drop it. If you have a helper to set the hook you don't have to get off the tractor to load it either. Just be careful with a big log and don't raise it high enough to drop it into your lap.

jay87t

Equipment
B6000
Aug 4, 2013
Niagara Falls
Hey Mike, what control valve did you use from John Deere, I want to retro fit power steering to my b6000. From what I see, John deere control vavles have wierd connections at the control valve that are held down with some sort of plate.

I know how much we all like pictures, so I thought I would start this thread to see what out there and to get some new ideas.
My Tractor is a 1995 B7100hst 4WD.

Brush forks Made from 1 1/4 " rebar from the scrap yard cost $.22 a pound
View attachment 9814 ,

Reciever hitch I made to move trailers.
View attachment 9815 ,

Wheel weights made from bar weights from scrap yard cost 22 cents a pound. 100 pounds per wheel.
View attachment 9816 ,

Power steering made from a john deere control valve and a hydraulic cylinder from ebay. cost about $300.00 (well worth the cost)
View attachment 9817 ,

Front end loader from a bigger kubota tractor B1750, I had to rework the sub frame. Works great, and I got it cheap.
View attachment 9818
I have more but it will only let me download 5 pictures.

mike

bmwmike

Equipment
B7100, 1640A loader, tiller, box blade, grader blade, carry all. John deere 455,
Jan 13, 2013
clarksville, Tn.
jay87t

the control valve is from a john deere 400 garden tractor from the late 1970's. The valve activates by a push , pull handle that connects to the pitman arm. the valve that I bought from Ebay came with the JD pitman arm and I just used a 1/2 " coupler and connected it to my tractor, so I did not have to cut my pitman arm , and in about 10 minutes I can make mine manual steering again if I have to.

mike

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Made a simple light bar last fall for winter ops.

Took a little beatin' this summer mowing.

Lights still work, so I'm ready for raccoon season!!

Really - just a little realignment, and we're good to go!!:D

Attachments

flynavy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100 HST-D w/FEL,654 Whel Hrs w/blade, 2654 Hsqv mowr, 28h Cfstm snowblower&cab
May 1, 2014
Laurel Springs, NJ
Hay BMWMIKE, thanks for the wheel weight photos, GREAT IDEA!!:)

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Made a heavier counterweight for the front,32"x6"x3". Should be an improvement, about four times the weight of the other one. Need it for snowblower and rear forks.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Made a heavier counterweight for the front,32"x6"x3". Should be an improvement, about four times the weight of the other one. Need it for snowblower and rear forks.
No picture....... then it didn't happen:D