What have you made for you tractor

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
jevans,,, I made a puller very similar to your's but mine does not work. One side goes down and the other just slides up the side, seems that they should both be linked together to pull down together.

alansz400

Equipment
B7500. FEL, Piranha tooth bar, box scraper, post hole digger, 3 pt. bucket
Oct 26, 2013
Loudonville OHIO
So, how do you open that hood? It's gorgeous mind you, but getting the hood open looks to be a PITA.
Not a PITA at all. It just flips forward. Works better if the bucket is up to lay it on.

Last edited by a moderator:

tinkerwitheverything

Equipment
bx2370-1
Jun 3, 2015
Manitoba
I made one to and had the same problem where one side would go down and the other stay up. I made a sliding tee to link the two together and by doing this mod it works now because the one side pulls the other one down. I made mine on the bucket so that I don't have to look backwards.My neck doesn't like doing that anymore. Made the sliding tee out of a piece of 1" sq tubing that is stationary and used a piece of 3/4" sq tubing to side up and down inside the 1' sq tubing,.Welded on some 9/16" round stock for the upper and lower tee's with a space of 9/16" between them. On each end I welded a piece of 3/4 flat bar just to keep them from spreading,plus the flat bar also rides against the main frame keep everything from shifting sides ways.

Attachments

bryanduke

May 4, 2016
US
I have made a LOT of things for my tractor. Here is my post driver that I used today while building fence. Our soil around here is pretty much rock free and turns to clay a few feet below the surface. With somebody on the ground to line up and insert the posts into the driver, it takes about 30 seconds to drive a post and be moved to the next position for another post. We drove an 1/8th mile of posts, spaced every 10 feet and it only took us about an hour.

Reactions: 1 user

st8yd

Equipment
2003 L3130 HST, LA513, Pats easy hitch
Dec 11, 2017
central FL
bucket chains

Been meaning to weld some hooks to the bucket for a long time, but sometimes I use that flat edge to push against things and the hook would cause a problem, and the bigger problem was just plain procrastination.

Got the idea to weld a short piece of chain to the side of the bucket the other day and did so.
I often need the bucket and forks on the job site so I have to strap or chain bucket to the forks to transport. Did so the other day and realized if that chain was just a little longer, well I just so happened to have the perfect length of chain to cut in two and with a couple clevis's it attached to the bucket bracket I made years ago that just so happened to have some pre drilled holes. Had I thought of this way back then I'da dun it. Lol

Attachments

K.P.

Equipment
B7300, LA272 FEL, B2650, 8160 Ballast, G2460G Mower, Danuser 20/40, Woods RB60
Aug 11, 2010
Cary, IL
I designed and built a shed for both my Kubotas, plus a backyard Mancave/Grandsons Playhouse. Winter boat parking in the middle carport.

Attachments

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I designed and built a shed for both my Kubotas, plus a backyard Mancave/Grandsons Playhouse. Winter boat parking in the middle carport.
Really nice. I especially like that mancave part.

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Discovered this thread for the first time and had to bump it. Great ideas in here.

GRTkub

Equipment
B2650 HSD
Mar 27, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Browsing through this forum and saw this thread. Thought I'd add some pics since I borrowed most of the ideas from this and the other tractor forums. First pic is chainsaw and axe holders. 2nd is grill guard and bucket hooks. 3rd is chain hooks on pallet fork frame. Fourth is golf cart mirrors. Last one is a receiver for moving trailers on an SSQH plate

Attachments

Last edited:

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
I'll repost these here to keep ideas in one place.

Step on the bottom of the loader tower.

IBC tote pallet made into a man lift cage.

Half a skidder tire made into a scraper.

Carryall/3 pt pallet forks made from scrap steel.

Attachments