What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

zload

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2400HSD/47 John Deere Model M
Apr 14, 2015
FL
Hooked up my bedder and fertilizer distributor and laid off a few rows. Then switched out to my Cole planter and ran it down the rows to mark and firm up my planting area while applying some extra phosphate since the farm store didn't have the blend I wanted.

Finally I hand planted 600 white and 200 red sweet onion sets.

Last year I planted onions the last week of December and had some start to bolt near the end of harvest so I decided to start a little earlier this year.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Plowed 7" of snow. Spent an hour of tractor time plowing my driveway and around my buildings.

Jdpickett

Equipment
L3240 and 900 rtv
Dec 9, 2016
Estevan,saskatchewan,canada
Thanks. She's my pride and joy! I use it year round, I have kubota belly mower, and loader, and a farm king 3 pt. hitch rototiller, and 3 pt blade. I'm making a transport box for the back and investing in a post hole auger and a box blade. I enjoy the cab year round, it's comfy, easy to get in and out of and has great visibility. Seems our climate is either scorching hot and dusty, with wind, damp with bugs, or freezing cold...lol. I'm still getting used to how a 3 cylinder diesel sounds however.

Attachments

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Skeets, Pam the cooking stuff works also. Even the cheapest hair spray works, I'm told! I tend to spend so much time/effort to get a blade ready, since It's not necessary very often, I don't care if the snow sticks.

mpham

Equipment
B 2650 cab
Nov 15, 2016
Massachusetts
Installed a radio I got from ebay for 168 bucks. Simple plug and play. Wires and antenna already sitting right where I needed them. Works great. Can't wait for the next storm. Need to look at the fuel gauge as it was down 2 1/2 gallons and gauge still said full.

In Utopia

Equipment
L175 FEL
Apr 21, 2013
Utopia,Tx/Pasadena,TX
Been cutting and dragging a lot of old-growth cedar off my neighbors property. Cutting them off a steep slope on her front yard, dragging them a little over a quarter of a mile up and down some pretty steep hills to my burn pit and burning them. The beast has not missed a lick yet.
https://vimeo.com/196508978

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Cleaned out the garage yesterday. Did a dump run this morning. Then rearranged some things so I could get the L1501 in the garage.

Serviced it to get it ready for winter. Fresh oil, filters, and treated the tank with power service for winter use. :D

Now to drain the gas tank on the generator. And to get that running :rolleyes: Generator got hit with ethanol :(

After the generator is running. My next task is to replace the wire, stinger and ground clamp on my old arc welder.

Picked up a new stinger, ground clamp, and 100ft of 1 gauge wire to replace the 40 year old leads on it.

Gives me 50 ft of reach for the leads so I can do some welding in the driveway on my trailer. Got stake pockets for extra tie downs, and a chain box to install on the tongue.

Also have a 2 ton crank winch to install on the front of the trailer for the occasional recovery project. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: