What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

meanjean

Equipment
Kubota MX4700
Aug 10, 2010
Hazelridge, Manitoba
Awesome!!
Looks like a decent size.
From a stand, or you sneak up on him?

Shot out of a stand at 20 yards. Missed a doe in the morning, made good on him in the evening. He died within 10 yards of a natural spring. Lots of deer traffic coming/going to that spring. Will be hunting over it this coming weekend. 1 more tag to fill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattillac

Oct 9, 2016
Illinois
BX1500, installed two new/used front tires and rims.

Got them as take offs, it seems as though they had been taken off of two different year tractors though, lol.

:rolleyes:

Tires are the same size/brand etc, yet they are about 1/2" different outside diameter. IIRC one rim was marked 2010 and the other 2013 and both are a slightly different shade of orange. Seem to work fine though.

Que Sera, Sera.

Also added some Edge Tamers and Extenders.

:cool:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Mowed down the flower beds. Got rid of the cold weather weeds around the house. Then fired up the kubota an chopped the leaves. :D

Last edited:

BruceP

Equipment
G5200H
Aug 7, 2016
Richmond, Vermont, USA
Levered a new Carlisle tru-power onto the rear of my g5200. This replaces the mis-matched rear tire.

Now, both rear tires match instead of one tire being 1/2 inch taller than the other.... perhaps now it will mow level.

Huskerfan

Equipment
Kubota B2650 HSTC, Grasshopper 725Dt
May 24, 2016
Iowa
Chipped branches from a windfall small oak. Not bad for kindling in the wood stove.

mpham

Equipment
B 2650 cab
Nov 15, 2016
Massachusetts
Hooked up the snowblower and wired up the shute rotation motor. Mounted two rear work lights and ordered a flashing light for the roof.

Last edited:

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Nice. When i leave a couple of my implements outside i usually cover then with a nice even layer of snow. Mowers go under a roof. Snowblower is of course out in the snow.

BCrouse

Jul 30, 2016
PA
Nice. When i leave a couple of my implements outside i usually cover then with a nice even layer of snow. Mowers go under a roof. Snowblower is of course out in the snow.

All of them are on pallets. Aside from the carry-all, the rest are under duck/canvas tarps. Might have to pick up another tarp.

fatjay

Equipment
Kubota B8200, B7200, ZD21
Nov 12, 2016
Eastern PA, USA
Knocked out another piece of the cab. The door frame on the right side plus lower support.

Tonight I'll do the other side, finish lower supports, work on rear walls and windows. I need some 6' sections of angle iron I just realized, which won't fit in my jaguar that I brought to work, so that means going all the way home, then going back out again.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Knocked out another piece of the cab. The door frame on the right side plus lower support.

Tonight I'll do the other side, finish lower supports, work on rear walls and windows. I need some 6' sections of angle iron I just realized, which won't fit in my jaguar that I brought to work, so that means going all the way home, then going back out again.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Here's a picture I took the other night on the freeway in reference to taking the wrong vehicle :)

When there is a will, there is a way!!!! :D

Not thinking you would want to follow this persons example :eek:

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Please tell me Daren Todd that someone else was driving when you took that picture! :eek:

mpham

Equipment
B 2650 cab
Nov 15, 2016
Massachusetts
Weather is dropping to the teens tonight with snow coming monday. Plugged the trickle charger onto the battery and added some winter power up to the fuel tank.should be ready to go.

afret

Equipment
L3901, MX5800, U55-4
May 7, 2015
North Idaho
Got most of the heavy attachments on wheels to be able to move them around yesterday. Sure makes it easy to hook them up to the tractor.

A couple days ago put chains on the 3901 and stuck the rear blade on and drove it to my brother's place. His old IH tractor broke down so he needed a tractor for the winter until he can fix his tractor.

Today got the front blade and new chains on the MX. Was kind of a pain since for some reason the chains were too long. Had to take 3 of the cross chains off.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
That makes me miss my 3800....a beauty of a tractor and if it wasn't for this long driveway I'd still have it and maybe still have a bit of money my pocket, lol. Let me know how you make out with that grader, every year I put a lot of money into the crown road that I have an easement to use so I'm a little nervous about grading it too much and losing the class A that I put on it. Good luck with your investment and enjoy.