Zennoh 1500fd hydraulic problems

dre713

Equipment
Grey kubota l175dt
Aug 27, 2023
Oklahoma
That does not sound right and may well be part of your problem. You should have three hoses connecting valve to tractor:

P -> pump
T -> transmission filler
PB -> 3PT valve

Are there letters stamped on the poets on the valve? If so post some pictures of them. Also post pictures of the hoses connections going to the transaxle.

Dan
OK IL post them tomorrow when I get around thanx agin for your time .this evening I went out an messed with it agin I unhooked the pump line from pump an blew into it I could hear bubbling in Trans Soni hooked back up an then unhooked the return line to Trans an ran a tig welding rod through it to make sure not blocked an let it drain out from FEL control valv an hooked all back up now it works better I got a Lil work done with it went to go park it an my kids climb in bucket an stated to jump up down an I notice both lift cylinders would compress about 3inches an they only weigh 120lbs together an that seemed a little weird but not sure if that would be normal or not . My FEL was hooked in series with 3pt . Hard line from bottom of transaxle to the pump an hose from pump to FEL p stamp port an from t stamp port return to top of transaxle to 3pt control valve witch is inside transaxle umder seat an dumps in transaxle IL take some pics an post tomorrow. But for some reason it is working better an consistent but not 100%

dre713

Equipment
Grey kubota l175dt
Aug 27, 2023
Oklahoma
The red plugs is where I plumed into an that copied how the original control valve was plumbed

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
The red plugs is where I plumed into an that copied how the original control valve was plumbed
OK - that should work but is not 100% correct.

Your valve is one of the ubiquitous P40 valvez and it has a power beyond port. It is the one marked N. To do this right you should purchase the optional power beyond sleeve and install it on the N port. Use that port, not T to supply the 3pt. Then run an additional hose from T to the hydraulic filler on the transmission.

But putting that aside your plumbing should be working. Here is what I suggest uou try. Raise the 3pt and shut the tractor off. Then disconnect the T hose where it connects to the pipe and stick it in the transmission filler. Your 3pt is disconnected and out of the circuit. . Now start tje tractpr and test the loader operation. If it works better your problem is in the 3pt. If it does not operate properly the problem is in the loader valve and/or plumbing.

Dan

dre713

Equipment
Grey kubota l175dt
Aug 27, 2023
Oklahoma
OK - that should work but is not 100% correct.

Your valve is one of the ubiquitous P40 valvez and it has a power beyond port. It is the one marked N. To do this right you should purchase the optional power beyond sleeve and install it on the N port. Use that port, not T to supply the 3pt. Then run an additional hose from T to the hydraulic filler on the transmission.

But putting that aside your plumbing should be working. Here is what I suggest uou try. Raise the 3pt and shut the tractor off. Then disconnect the T hose where it connects to the pipe and stick it in the transmission filler. Your 3pt is disconnected and out of the circuit. . Now start tje tractpr and test the loader operation. If it works better your problem is in the 3pt. If it does not operate properly the problem is in the loader valve and/or plumbing.

Dan
I've kinda done that IL have to hook back up to the p port agin but I took the 3pt control valve out it sitting on work bench.rite now it just returns through the 3pt hole because that's where it screws in at .so it should just be the FEL hooked up at the moment I also notice the driver side lift cylinder arm will try to raise an pass side doesn't unless I rev rpms .but I would think if if one cylinder is bad the other should still lift unless pass side was bad already an now driver side gave out finally. I felt for heat while my son held the lever an both felt warm but not hot an only where the end of rod an packing would of been in cylinders an they felt about the same temp to me . IL switch the line to pb port in few an let you know if that helps any or makes it worse

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I've kinda done that IL have to hook back up to the p port agin but I took the 3pt control valve out it sitting on work bench.rite now it just returns through the 3pt hole because that's where it screws in at .so it should just be the FEL hooked up at the moment I also notice the driver side lift cylinder arm will try to raise an pass side doesn't unless I rev rpms .but I would think if if one cylinder is bad the other should still lift unless pass side was bad already an now driver side gave out finally. I felt for heat while my son held the lever an both felt warm but not hot an only where the end of rod an packing would of been in cylinders an they felt about the same temp to me . IL switch the line to pb port in few an let you know if that helps any or makes it worse
Now you are making me wonder if you have the cylinder lines crossed.. if you are dumping straight to tank and the loader is misbehaving the problem is clearly not the 3pt valve.

Dan

dre713

Equipment
Grey kubota l175dt
Aug 27, 2023
Oklahoma
Now you are making me wonder if you have the cylinder lines crossed.. if you are dumping straight to tank and the loader is misbehaving the problem is clearly not the 3pt valve.

Dan
After I pulled 3pt valve out it worked kinda an then started to fall off agin and after I pulled inlet an return lines to pump an put back on it started to work agin kinda I'm about to switch return to pb port an IL let you know what happens thanx agin man your wisdom is appreciated

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
After I pulled 3pt valve out it worked kinda an then started to fall off agin and after I pulled inlet an return lines to pump an put back on it started to work agin kinda I'm about to switch return to pb port an IL let you know what happens thanx agin man your wisdom is appreciated
You cannot use tje PB port without the sleeve. And don't try to screwcanythingvelse in - its BSPP and if you roach the threads the valve is toast.

If the loader is not working as is the PB is not the problem. Something else is wrong. I suggest you double triple check the hose connections to the cylinders.

Dan

dre713

Equipment
Grey kubota l175dt
Aug 27, 2023
Oklahoma
You cannot use tje PB port without the sleeve. And don't try to screwcanythingvelse in - its BSPP and if you roach the threads the valve is toast.

If the loader is not working as is the PB is not the problem. Something else is wrong. I suggest you double triple check the hose connections to the cylinders.

Dan
OK I've been working on it an went an used for hr or so an the more I used it the better it work. I still can't raise arms at idle but 1k rpms it will raise an it'll pick up bucket load of gravel an when the arms get about 50% up it'll speed up to normal speed IL check the hoses configuration agin on cylinders tomorrow an make sure there rite thanx agin

dre713

Equipment
Grey kubota l175dt
Aug 27, 2023
Oklahoma
That does not sound right and may well be part of your problem. You should have three hoses connecting valve to tractor:

P -> pump
T -> transmission filler
PB -> 3PT valve

Are there letters stamped on the poets on the valve? If so post some pictures of them. Also post pictures of the hoses connections going to the transaxle.

Dan
Hello sorry I took took so long to get back an let you know I got it fixed .it was the lift cylinders I rebuilt them an works perfect now the packing seals bad one cylinder rubbers was hard an was the one that kinda worked the other was in little pieces. I wanted the thank you for your time an brain power . Hope this help someone else with the same symptoms.

Reactions: 1 user