You tube, Outdoors with the Morgans.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Good luck to them, there is a reason the sub market tractors sell so cheap new. ;)

Do this for yourself.
Buy a Kubota work it hard for 10 years then sell it.

I think you'll be really happy with the resale value!
And whoever buys it will probably get to use it to work hard for many a year more.

Buy a sub market tractor work it for what you can (they notoriously break down, are hard to get parts for, and are hard to find someone reputable and reliable to work on them), sell it in one year with low hours.

You'll probably be lucky to get 1/8 of what you originally paid for it.
Whoever buys it will probably want to take a hit out on you for selling

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
I don't think the RK (Rural King) brand tractors he has and is receiving are being purchased, but, rather RK is "donating" several machines for him to use over a two year period as a marketing strategy.

He mentioned that RK is bringing several different sized machines over the next two years.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I don't think the RK (Rural King) brand tractors he has and is receiving are being purchased, but, rather RK is "donating" several machines for him to use over a two year period as a marketing strategy.

He mentioned that RK is bringing several different sized machines over the next two years.
Yep lucky for him as when it breaks they will just take it away. ;)

Tunaslayer

Equipment
L2501 TLB, Wheelhorse 417-8/414-8
Well, as with anything, you have to give them a chance to show you. He seems like a real nice guy. If he really puts them to work, something will probably get torn up. The question will be if it was the tractors fault or not. If anyone here claims to have strong enough brand loyalty to turn down 3 tractors with attachments for free, with no real strings attached, then apparently I am missing something. I love my Kubota, but free is free folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalroo

Equipment
MX4800DT
Aug 24, 2015
Brookesmith, TX
I like the channel, and he was pretty upfront on the RK relationship. He stated his goal, knock out as much work as possible using the 3 loaner machines they are providing. I love my kubota, but if someone wants to give me a tractor, I will work it like it is stolen til they take it back, or it craps out. Either way I would come out ahead.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
I would agree. I need to find someone to loan me an excavator and dozer for a year so I can "work them out" I will give honest review and post video as I knock out my list.....

Anyone? Buehler?

I like watching his channel and more power to him if he is getting that type of visibility and sponsorship

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ilove my little orange tractor, but yeah give me sumthin I can beat the snot out of for a year sure Ill take it and you can have it back when Im done,, and my lil orange beast can take a well deserved rest :D

2 Bears

Feb 27, 2018
PA
Heres the real question.

Does anyone know how the pin dimensions on the RK24 backhoe bucket compare to the BX23S?

They look very close but i have no way to measure. The buckets also look more bucket like than the DR option for those looking for a cheap additional size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dfh1977

Jun 3, 2013
east ky
I admit when Rural King came to be a local farm store i looked at the tractors. Under the hood is an Yanmar engine like John Deere use.... but having a bx2370 i admit there are somethings that I feel Kubota could consider copying on the Yanmar engines. I like the ideas of the fuel filters on the engines are easy to get to and change and not pop in and out like the fuel filters Kubota has on tractors. But alas, a conversion kit for under tractor fuel filter is at least $150. I just hope one day i might find the Yanmar part and order it to convert the under tractor filter system. Subscribed to the morgans page too to watch later as they post.

KennedyFarmer

Equipment
L3901, with not enough attachments
Jun 8, 2015
Pennsylvania
Yanmar also did that with wrangerstar on U tube as well. Provided the tractor and the accessories for 2 years free. I laughed when he broke the grease fittings off the ball joints. I'm like thats why kubota's are tucked-a-way. :rolleyes: