WTB: Mounting post for a hydraulic valve control assembly for a power angle snow plow for the front of my B6200 HST Kubota tractor.

Equipment
B6200 D HST
Aug 16, 2021
Keene NH
It appears that no implement has ever been attached to the front of my B6200 Kubota. I now have a dozer/snow blade with power angle frame & am modifying a subframe to mount that plow to the front of my tractor. I need a post to hold a hydraulic valve assembly which I have not yet purchased. I've seen photos with posts mounted to a sub frame. I was hoping to find such a post so I don't have to fabricate it. I'd be happy to find a post & happier yet to find one with a hydraulic control valve assembly, with or without the necessary hydraulic hoses. I intend to use a hydraulic valve control with a "power beyond" feature so I can also use the rear three-point hitch. Any response will be appreciated.

packrat

Equipment
Kubota B7100
Feb 10, 2012
Issaquah, WA
I have a B7100 with a front blade with the control valve mounted to the fender on the right side. Works great.

Equipment
B6200 D HST
Aug 16, 2021
Keene NH
I have a B7100 with a front blade with the control valve mounted to the fender on the right side. Works great.
Thanks very much for your reply: I hadn't thought of doing that but will certainly consider it now. I'm sure routing of hoses will be important to avoid brake pedals & seat access. Any chance you could send a photo of your control setup?

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
Now you are making me feel fortunate.

When I fitted the front blower onto the old B7200, I was able to run across a listing for the mounting post with valve and hoses in craigslist. I did need to drive 45 miles to meet the seller at the Howard Johnson's ;-) If I recall, I paid him $275 The unit was like new, and has worked flawlessly since mounted.

I hope you can find such a deal!

Reactions: 1 user

Equipment
B6200 D HST
Aug 16, 2021
Keene NH
Now you are making me feel fortunate.

When I fitted the front blower onto the old B7200, I was able to run across a listing for the mounting post with valve and hoses in craigslist. I did need to drive 45 miles to meet the seller at the Howard Johnson's ;-) If I recall, I paid him $275 The unit was like new, and has worked flawlessly since mounted.

I hope you can find such a deal!
Thanks for your reply: Does your hydraulic control allow you "float" the front blower? And do you also have the "power beyond" feature that lets you use the hydraulics for the 3-point hitch without switching the valve? The hydraulics on your 7100 might be different than my 6200 HST.

Reactions: 1 user

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
Thanks for your reply: Does your hydraulic control allow you "float" the front blower? And do you also have the "power beyond" feature that lets you use the hydraulics for the 3-point hitch without switching the valve? The hydraulics on your 7100 might be different than my 6200 HST.
Yup float is part of the control valve. And the three point is plumbed to the power beyond port. Everything works just as it's supposed to. I've got the blower all mounted up and waiting on snow ;-)

Good luck with your search.

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
My B6200 has a Kubota B2030 front blade. The control valve stand comes up right next to the brake pedals.
https://www.messicks.com/ shows parts and part numbers. Looks like just over $350

K.P.

Equipment
B7300, LA272 FEL, B2650, 8160 Ballast, G2460G Mower, Danuser 20/40, Woods RB60
Aug 11, 2010
Cary, IL
I have a post, frame mount, and single lever hydraulic control valve that used to be on my B7300. I’m sure you’d be able to fabricate it for your needs if you have the skills and equipment. I’m located in Northeast Illinois.