WTB hydrostatic transmission B7100

Guernz

Aug 6, 2014
Valley Center
Hi,
I'M looking for a good hydrostatic transmission for a B7100HST-D "OldStyle",type II. If any one has or knows of one that would be great!

Thanks,

Tom

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Welcome to the forum!
I don't think that there is a big supply of used hydro units floating around- Wolfman's suggestion is a good one. If they don't have one, you may need to find a complete parts tractor to harvest one.

Guernz

Aug 6, 2014
Valley Center
Thank you for the feedback, I'll try the salvage yards and keep an eye out for a parts tractor. The units are not complex to rebuild, but Kubota's has outrageous pricing for the internals.

Tom

69Rebel

Equipment
B6000 MFWD, tiller, flail, box scraper.
Aug 3, 2014
SW WA
Thank you for the feedback, I'll try the salvage yards and keep an eye out for a parts tractor. The units are not complex to rebuild, but Kubota's has outrageous pricing for the internals.

Tom
Of course, if you put a used one in, it is just as old as the one that failed. Just somethin' to think about.

EdF

Equipment
B7100HST
Apr 9, 2013
Jonestown, PA
Guernz,

Still looking? If so, check with http://www.wengers.com/ I know they had a used HST for a B7100D (new type) about 1 month ago for $1100.00 with a 90 day warranty. Not sure if the new/old type are interchangeable. They might have an HST for the old type too. They have quite a large inventory but they don't give stuff away.

Ed