Workshop Manual

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
Interested in the WSM for LX2610/3310
My dealer sold me a copy on a thumb drive for $15. If yours won't do that pm me and I can share the file on my Google drive just send me a PayPal for $10 so I can put it towards tractor stuff I want but feel guilty spending money on things I want ( nice to have) but don't really need ( gotten by without but......)

Reactions: 1 user

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi

link for manual here

Last edited:

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
If you want or need a paper copy, why not go to Staples with the PDF and have them print it for you and 3-hole punch it for a binder? Then you can take out a specific page, and make a copy of the page to take to the garage with you for a particular repair. I do this all the time with the assembly manuals for my cars. It keeps the original clean and I have what I need at hand.
I have a small commercial printer that I purchased on eBay and I can print a small manual on that, and it will even print on both sides of the paper so it comes out looking like a book, but most times I print on one side of the paper. Computr paper isn't that expensive when you buy the 500-sheet package at COSTCO.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
My dealer sold me the LX WSM manual on a thumb drive they provided for $15 they told me the paper copy took weeks to get and would be about $150-$200
Side note...

When my dealer was penciling up the quote for my BX2380, he said he'd give me a copy (digital) of the WSM for free. I chuckled. Then told him to order me the Hard Copy and I will pay for it. And while you're at it, order me the Parts Manual as well.