Work Light L3010?

phillyd2

Mar 20, 2011
Bucks County, PA
2011 Kubota L3010 Tractor LA481 Loader owner here and noticed in the fuse panel a 10A Fuse labeled Work Light. What is this for? What are Work Lights?

I have headlights and Hazards on the bumper over the rear tires but that's it.

The other fuses are:

Flashers
Head Light
Panel Relay
Hazard
Key Stop

Reason for the question is that I would like to install some lights that would be brighter than the headlights for night snow plowing my 700' long driveway. Most lightly will install on the Front Grill Guard and am wondering if I can use this fuse.

Ps. Yes, its new to me. Has 455 hours, is my very first tractor and I'm trying my very best to learn how to use it. I do have the Operators Manual so its a start.

Last edited:

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I'm not 100% sure but I'd be willing to say that the 10 amp fuse is there to add extra lights as the owner desires. So I'm thinking install some lights on the front and rear as needed and wire them to the 10 amp fuse. You should be good to go!

Wxman

Equipment
MX4700HST/loader
Feb 1, 2011
Indiana
Yep, it is probably an empty fuse for the Kubota worklight (rear facing light). I would venture that if you checked under the rear part of the rear fender(s) you might even find some leads that are attached to that fuse ready for the work light to plug into. If it is like mine these leads are not switched, but hot with ignition. (The Kubota worklight has a switch on the light itself.)

Happy Lighting
Wxman

phillyd2

Mar 20, 2011
Bucks County, PA
Yep, it is probably an empty fuse for the Kubota worklight (rear facing light). I would venture that if you checked under the rear part of the rear fender(s) you might even find some leads that are attached to that fuse ready for the work light to plug into. If it is like mine these leads are not switched, but hot with ignition. (The Kubota worklight has a switch on the light itself.)

Happy Lighting
Wxman
Thanks but there is a actual fuse in the slot - which is why I thought it interesting. I will check it out.