Woods BH9000 control pattern

flyingcircleg

Equipment
L3430
May 28, 2014
Placerville, CA
So been looking at tractors for a while, and rented a few to get some of the big projects done (mini ex and a Cat D4K dozer), but finally found a little Kubota for ranch maintenance and do some more little clearing project around the property. Anyways, found a L3430 HST with a Woods 1016 loader, 4 in 1 bucket, Woods BH9000 hoe with a 12" and 18" buckets, top-n-tilt kit and a set of forks for $12k. 3400 hours on it, tires are in decent shape, guy had all service invoices and just had a new HST put in by the dealer... I know its higher hours but Im not going to be putting a ton on it, and with the new tranny I am not all too worried about it... How did I do?

Anyways the controls on the backhoe are setup using a Deere pattern (dipper on the rt and boom on the left), Im used to running a Cat pattern (boom on the rt and dipper on the left). How do I switch patterns?

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
You cant switch patterns unless you move around hydraulic hoses and good luck figuring that out. Usually most excavators you can switch the way the joystick work by turning an adjustment knob but not on this particular backhoe.