Woodmaxx 60" Snowblower

RVS PERF

Equipment
B2601, 54" LP Grapple, 53" Betsco flail, 14' dump trailer
May 8, 2019
North Branch, MN USA
Just got this monster delivered! Time to install the few parts that need to be and get it on the tractor. It sure is a lot bigger in person than I thought it would be. Initial take on it is it looks to be as well built as they advertise. Very thick material, lots of supports and gussets where they should be. Much of the welding isn't very pretty, but looks to be solidly done anyway. Ordered the electric chute control kit and the wiring is very good. Nice weatherpack connectors. Easy to connect and looks simple to install. Skimming the instructions looks like assembly should be a breeze. Pop on the chute, few bolts for the electric motor, some grease, and ready to go. Bring on winter!

Attachments

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Looks nice, now that you have it we won’t get any snow :)

I picked up the land pride 64” just to make sure.

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
That's sure a nice looking blower! Does your bottom chute flange sit within what looks like 4 rollers for rotation? That looks like an interesting way to do that!!

I finally moved my Lorenz blower out in the open in my shed so at least now when it storms I can be out under cover installing it on the tractor. :)

RVS PERF

Equipment
B2601, 54" LP Grapple, 53" Betsco flail, 14' dump trailer
May 8, 2019
North Branch, MN USA
That's sure a nice looking blower! Does your bottom chute flange sit within what looks like 4 rollers for rotation? That looks like an interesting way to do that!!

I finally moved my Lorenz blower out in the open in my shed so at least now when it storms I can be out under cover installing it on the tractor. :)
Yes it has 4 rollers and the chute sits in them. Very clever design and seems to be stable and smooth so far. But still waiting to get it hooked up all the way and test the electric rotator.

gamesniper

Equipment
b2620 landpride 3pt finish mower 3pt landpride blade
Jul 29, 2015
Shamokin
Hi rvs perf did you get to use blower yet? I purchased same one 2 years ago for my b2620. I dent get to use much but it consumes alot of power out of tractor i have to go slow and sometimes stop for blower to catch up to speed and its weighs aton my front tires r just touching ground that they wont help pull going up hill im gonna add sandbags to front bucket and try we didnt get any snow here yet in PA to see if wieght in bucket helps. I was just wandering how it works on you tractor im thinking of getting next size smaller

Dae06

May 10, 2018
Minnesota
Just got this monster delivered! Time to install the few parts that need to be and get it on the tractor. It sure is a lot bigger in person than I thought it would be. Initial take on it is it looks to be as well built as they advertise. Very thick material, lots of supports and gussets where they should be. Much of the welding isn't very pretty, but looks to be solidly done anyway. Ordered the electric chute control kit and the wiring is very good. Nice weatherpack connectors. Easy to connect and looks simple to install. Skimming the instructions looks like assembly should be a breeze. Pop on the chute, few bolts for the electric motor, some grease, and ready to go. Bring on winter!
How was your delivery experience? I’ll need to take off of work to be home to unload. I’ve read a few posts where they didn’t come on the scheduled day.