Will a KUFD210 blade fit on my B6100?

Chucknbob

Sep 17, 2014
Cincinnati OH
So I've got an old B6100HST, and I've been looking for a blade to plow my driveway. I was planning on getting a rear blade, but I just ran across this front hydraulic blade for a decent price. My question is, will it fit on my tractor?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
So I've got an old B6100HST, and I've been looking for a blade to plow my driveway. I was planning on getting a rear blade, but I just ran across this front hydraulic blade for a decent price. My question is, will it fit on my tractor?
Not very well, that model is meant for a larger and higher HP L tractor.
Even if you got it to fit it would be a bear to push around.

OldeEnglish

Equipment
B7100D, MMM, B205 Dozer Blade, woods m48, b2910
Jul 13, 2014
Western, MA
If you want a blade that will bolt right up, your looking for a b204/205 or a b2030. There was a guy who had a b204 on here for sale on here and he was in OH also. A B205 has hydraulic angling where a b204 does not. They don't come around too often and you have to make sure the subframe will fit your tractor. Check with these guys on here to find out what will fit what, they know these tractors inside and out.

This was the post for one for sale, he stated it would not fit his tractor. My guess is that the subframe may be a different size :confused:. But if your handy with metal work I'm sure the subframe could be modified to fit. Everything else I would believe to be the same, at least it looks like it to me from the pictures.
http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17396

A quick pic of the mounting numbers for the b2030