Who here (as in OTT) would you most like to have a beer with?

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
Well, it'd have to be you Flintknapper.

Your choice in drink (TnT) is my go to...I'm all about keeping malaria at bay. Cheers!
Damn....hadn't thought of that, (medicinal purposes). I wouldn't want to get Malaria (Just getting over Covid).

Hmmmm.......

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
Well, it'd have to be you Flintknapper.

Your choice in drink (TnT) is my go to...I'm all about keeping malaria at bay. Cheers!
I came here to say the same thing. I tell you what, 15 minutes after pulling into the campground, sittin by a fire with a tall gin n tonic... Very relaxing...
Tanqueray usually, but the Bombay Sapphire is pretty good, too. I think more important is the tonic water. I gotta have schweppes. And not the diet stuff. If you give me a gnt with diet tonic water I will dump that expensive booze down the drain.

Reactions: 1 users

hagrid

Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
Pittsburgh
My vote is Hagrid. But some others on here run a close second. I am interested in other opinions.😊

Hagrid I love your sense of humor mate. But your W&I just slays me every time. 🍻
I'm pleased you appreciate my dry sense of humor. It find it appeals to a very select group of the population.

And... I drink beerth once and a while.

As long as the bottle says "vodka and soda".

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I'm pleased you appreciate my dry sense of humor. It find it appeals to a very select group of the population.

And... I drink beerth once and a while.

As long as the bottle says "vodka and soda".
Stop by anytime and I'll set you up with a drink or two!

Reactions: 1 user

papajoe

Equipment
L3901DT Shuttle (2017), B6100E (1978), B6100E (1979), B6100HST-E (1985), RTV500
Dec 26, 2017
Oak Grove, La.
My drink of choice is sweet tea and vodka. If you haven't tried it, you should.

Benhameen

Equipment
2012 Kubota L3800 HST W/FEL and 1963 JD 2010 row crop utility
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
I’d have a beer with any member here. Text or reading of text can often be misconstrued. Having a beer and talking face to face is a completely different thing and I would bet even with different views most here would get along fine. Just don’t tell me what kinda beer to drink, lol.

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572 box scrape, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
If I was having problems with my tractor there are a few I’d like to have a drink with. In my shop. With my tractor.

Past that, probably one of the folks whose views on politics, religion, life in general are different from mine. So long as the conversation remains respectful discussion/debate, I’ve always found people whose experiences and views differ from mine much more interesting than those whose experiences and views are similar to mine.

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
Past that, probably one of the folks whose views on politics, religion, life in general are different from mine. So long as the conversation remains respectful discussion/debate, I’ve always found people whose experiences and views differ from mine much more interesting than those whose experiences and views are similar to mine.
^^^^^^

Just don't marry one.

I find going to the Zoo 'interesting and entertaining'.....but after a few hours I'm ready to go home. ;)

• Haha

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I’d have a beer with any member here. Text or reading of text can often be misconstrued. Having a beer and talking face to face is a completely different thing and I would bet even with different views most here would get along fine. Just don’t tell me what kinda beer to drink, lol.
I make it a habit to try the local brews while traveling. There's quite a bit of talent out there in some of those small breweries. 👍👍👍👍

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I make it a habit to try the local brews while traveling. There's quite a bit of talent out there in some of those small breweries. 👍👍👍👍
Come on up here, there is quite a few breweries in town, I'll buy you a few!!
There is also several great brew pubs that have all the local and semi local beers and ciders!
Been a fan of some of the ciders lately, with help of friends we managed to polish off four kegs this last fall!

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
clipped
You mean like me and my long time friend of 5 decades. Me with my pony tail hanging out of my hat and him with his MAGA hat !
The wives are like peas in a pod and they just ignore us once we get rolling. Keys, knives , and guns are all kept out of sight. We used to get stupid and beer was counted by the case !

We are much older and smarter (?) now,

Benhameen

Equipment
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
Absolutely, I do the same anytime I’m traveling. What’s funny is I worked in the beer business for 20 years, certified Cicerone server but still like typical macro beers; Busch, Budweiser etc. But favorite beers are red and brown ales as well as marzen (October fest). I do get a chuckle when other judge me on my beer of choice, especially if I go from a Busch to an ipa. Lol
Drink what you like!

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Absolutely, I do the same anytime I’m traveling. What’s funny is I worked in the beer business for 20 years, certified Cicerone server but still like typical macro beers; Busch, Budweiser etc. But favorite beers are red and brown ales as well as marzen (October fest). I do get a chuckle when other judge me on my beer of choice, especially if I go from a Busch to an ipa. Lol
Drink what you like!
I can't drink anything with the name Budweiser in it. There's something in them that doesn't agree with me. I drink one today, I'll wake up tomorrow feeling like I have a double ear infection. Even out about town, I'll see what they have for local beers and drink those. At home it's usually Corona since my wife will drink those as well .

Benhameen

Equipment
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
I can't drink anything with the name Budweiser in it. There's something in them that doesn't agree with me. I drink one today, I'll wake up tomorrow feeling like I have a double ear infection. Even out about town, I'll see what they have for local beers and drink those. At home it's usually Corona since my wife will drink those as well .
it could be the the rice adjunct they use in the Budweiser brands I’ve definitely heard that or something similar before. Other beers like MGD, Lite, coors, coors light, Busch, Busch light use corn as an adjunct.
we enjoy a couple different local brewers weekly.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
found a pic of one my "thirst buster" TnT's! Yum.

PS- those of you who enjoy Gin, have you ever had it with wink? as in gin and wink? I can't find that stuff anywhere.

large TNT.JPG