Which SSQA adaptor do I need..??

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I have a Kubota LA-1002 pin-on loader…which uses 1-3/16” pins. and I use it with pin-on attachments…. by using a specially mfr’d adaptor which allows me to pick up pin-on attachments very easily. (I’ve posted about this in other threads, I’ll try to post again the link after I edit this post.) Here’s the type pin-on adaptor I bought and which I still plan to use even with the universal SSQA adaptor I’ll buy.… Yes, I know it’ll place the implement a bit further out reducing lift-capacity…but I can also not use the pin-on adaptor if that ever becomes a problem.)

I do not have any SSQA attachments at the moment …and frankly do not know that I’ll ever need anything other than what I already have…a Kubota bucket and pallet forks made by the Washburn/Hayspear folks I’m posting about later in this post…. BUT…I’d like to go ahead and gift myself a universal SSQA adaptor to fit my pin-on loader (w/the adaptors already mentioned) to a universal SSQA …in case I later want to buy or borrow a SSQA attachment.

What I don’t know is…. which of these two offerings below is the one I should purchase…..as I do not know the difference between the “older” 8296 and the 8297 types: https://hayspear.com/skid-steer-hitch-conversion-adjustable-mounting-widths-3-rollback-settings

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I personally think your going about this backwards.
You would keep the implement closer if you got a stock direct attach SSQA adapter then added a pin on adapter to that.