Which model would you choose?

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
Congratulations, now use the tractor to prep a spot for the 80'x80' shed. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user

WE349a

Sep 6, 2023
California
From the trailer and right to work. Did okay with the box blade, driveway is pretty good now. Also did my neighbors driveway. Took me a lot of passes to get my driveway done right, it was really gouged out and I still don’t know what I’m doing. I was able to remove the pallet forks and install the bucket in two tries. Not too bad for my first time ever running heavy machinery.
I guess those pill bottles warnings will finally apply to me!

Attachments

Reactions: 2 users

GrizBota

Equipment
L3830HST/LA724, B2601/LA435/RCK54-32, RCR1872, CDI 66”grapple, pallet forks
Apr 26, 2023
Oregon
Thats a pretty nice happening. Congrats on get it on your place and a few hours on it. I think you’ll like that L2501 over a B for what you’ve got planned.

Did you tell them they could leave the trailer?🤣

X-Pup

Equipment
L2501, 526 Loader W/QC LP RCF2060 Cutter, BB 1260-82, 3RD Function, top&Tilt
Nov 13, 2022
Washington
Very nice happening in deed!

Thank you for the picture. Great memory since it will likely never be that clean again. :ROFLMAO:

I'm envious. I should be getting mine very soon if things work out right.

Congratulations!

XPup

WE349a

Sep 6, 2023
California
Well, I keep it in a hermetically sealed bubble while working with it. 😆
Did some loader work yesterday and more later today. Its way more efficient than a shovel and a Gorilla Cart!
My only complaint is how loud the HST is while climbing the steep grade from my catch basin to my driveway. My neighbors must be thrilled with me!

Reactions: 1 users

MountainMeadows

Equipment
L2501, JD 655, Ford 841, JD 6x4 Gator, Gravely 432.
Jun 6, 2022
Poconos, PA
Well, I keep it in a hermetically sealed bubble while working with it. 😆
Did some loader work yesterday and more later today. Its way more efficient than a shovel and a Gorilla Cart!
My only complaint is how loud the HST is while climbing the steep grade from my catch basin to my driveway. My neighbors must be thrilled with me!
If you'll use Med or Low range there will be less whine from the HST.

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
(y)
Congratulations man, your gonna love that thing.

Now the fun starts...Modifying it!

WE349a

Sep 6, 2023
California
(y)
Congratulations man, your gonna love that thing.

Now the fun starts...Modifying it!
You know it. So far I just added a wheel spinner, Kubota brush guard and have the telescoping stabilizers to install. Next up likely wheel spacers and I’m thinking about filling the rear tires. I just don’t know if I can fill with water via the stock rubber valve stems. I’m not sure why they use rubber stems… strange cost cutting measures.