Where to buy wheels?

mrecord

Jan 9, 2010
Longmont, CO
Besides from the dealer, what are other good, lower-cost sources of wheels for a B7500HSD?

I've scoured the web, but can't seem to find any sources that will fit my hubs. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding the bolt spacing I believe I need: 6 x 4.7".

Thanks.

-Mike in Colorado, USA

bikenspike

Equipment
l185
Jan 5, 2010
Lock Haven PA 17745
I have looked through classified ads on the web (craigslist) and find tractors for sale that have extra attachments, tires , etc. and ask if they would sell them on there own.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Try otrwheel.com I got their ad from a landscape magazine I get in the mail. They say they have tire and wheels for lawn & garden, earthmoving, Ag, military, off road heavy duty, construction, industrial and mining. Just from looking at their ad they have a pretty huge selection.

mrecord

Jan 9, 2010
Longmont, CO
I'm looking for front and rear ag.

Ultimately I'm trying to increase the tread to straddle 30" beds in the market garden. The tractor currently has R4 industrials. A combination of ag tires and spacers could get the space I need between the tires while still keeping the overall tractor width as close to the width of a 48" tiller as possible.

The cost may be prohibitive, but I want to see what the options are anyway. I priced new ag wheels at the local dealer, and they're definitely not cheap.

I think I read in one of the posts on this site that there are pretty much no after-market wheels available for the B series. Is that true, or did I misread that?

Any other advice you might have on this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks.

chip

Equipment
B6000
Oct 28, 2009
Danbury, Ct USA
Try searching tractor salvage yards. They are not cheap but you may find some. I found a PTO reverser for my B6000 at wkytp.com and paid dearly for it.