Where should the loader nameplate be?

Joshua Zahn

Equipment
L275
Feb 13, 2010
Elkton, Maryland USA
I can't find it on my L275 and would like to find out what manuals are available for it. If my nameplate is lost, does anyone know what loader were available for the 275?
Thanks, Josh

flyboyx

Equipment
L275dt dual clutch, power steering, bf430 loader, jd backhoe attachment
Apr 26, 2010
houston, tx
that is not a bf430 which was the factory loader for L235/275. i have to assume it is an aftermarket of some sort. i wouldn't despair in that though. all it has to do is raise, lower, and dump to accomplish its function.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I want to say that looks like the Dunham Lehr loader. My dad has an L275 and that is whats on his Kubota. If I remember correctly Dunham Lehr is now known as Farmhand.

Joshua Zahn

Equipment
L275
Feb 13, 2010
Elkton, Maryland USA
Well I found where the nameplate was. (On the left side front on the inside of the loader arm). It was a foil sticker that had been painted over and partially ripped. I can read the serial number which is little help at this point and the last 3 digits of the model number which are 173. The rest of the sticker said KUBOTA, made in the USA and Compton, California. A computer search revealed nothing. Anyone know of a FEL with the number 173 at the end?