What should I ask for these tires / wheels?

kbeatty-L225

Equipment
L225
Feb 12, 2013
Corsica, PA, United States
I bought a used L225 earlier this year. It came with several extra parts that I am tired of storing and would love to sell but I have no idea if there is a market for them or what to ask if there is.

I have 2 Bridgestone 13.6 x 16 turf tires mounted on Kubota 6 bolt rims that do NOT fit my L225. No idea whick Kubota they are for but I imagine if you need them you know what you are looking for! They measure about 5 7/8" bolt centers.

I have 2 Bridgestone tires that I bellieve are referred to as "patty " tires. I hope that is right, anyway! They look like they aould be great for pulling contests... 11.2 x 24.

There are 2 Kubota wheels. 6 bolt with 6 inch centers.

Finally, an adjustable front axle with wheel and tires. The tires are like new. I took this off my L225 so I know it fits said model.

I would love to know if I can sell this stuff and if so, how much do I ask?

Thanks for any input!

P.S> I will add photos later. For some reason it is loading extremely slow right now...

Reactions: 1 user

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
The wheels are always in demand..........$75 to $100 each.......you have 6 of them.

The tires are worthless.......just my opinion.

I would dismount the tires and sell the wheel.

As other have said........craigslist and elsewhere.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
The wheels are always in demand..........$75 to $100 each.......you have 6 of them.

The tires are worthless.......just my opinion.

I would dismount the tires and sell the wheel.

As other have said........craigslist and elsewhere.
The wheels are pretty easy to sell, because you can ship them pretty easily and reasonably. The tires are easiest to move locally.

Deep Thought

Equipment
Kubota L225
Jun 8, 2023
Palatka, FL
Hi rhe
I bought a used L225 earlier this year. It came with several extra parts that I am tired of storing and would love to sell but I have no idea if there is a market for them or what to ask if there is.

I have 2 Bridgestone 13.6 x 16 turf tires mounted on Kubota 6 bolt rims that do NOT fit my L225. No idea whick Kubota they are for but I imagine if you need them you know what you are looking for! They measure about 5 7/8" bolt centers.

I have 2 Bridgestone tires that I bellieve are referred to as "patty " tires. I hope that is right, anyway! They look like they aould be great for pulling contests... 11.2 x 24.

There are 2 Kubota wheels. 6 bolt with 6 inch centers.

Finally, an adjustable front axle with wheel and tires. The tires are like new. I took this off my L225 so I know it fits said model.

I would love to know if I can sell this stuff and if so, how much do I ask?

Thanks for any input!

P.S> I will add photos later. For some reason it is loading extremely slow right now...
re! I M actually in the market for some Kubota tires wheels and rims… I am having a hard time finding the center discs… I am trying to put together a set of AG tires for the rear, so I need the center discs with the six bolt on six inch centers. If you still have them I am highly interested

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Hi rhe

re! I M actually in the market for some Kubota tires wheels and rims… I am having a hard time finding the center discs… I am trying to put together a set of AG tires for the rear, so I need the center discs with the six bolt on six inch centers. If you still have them I am highly interested
Yah really think......?
From a nearly TEN year old post?