What model is this?

Asauve19

Jun 28, 2019
Michigan
Recently, I aquired my grandpa's estate, and my uncle who is only out for it for the money, got as much as he could from the estate. The only thing we haven't been able to replace is the tractor, and I would like to get the exact same one.. just to make it feel whole again. I tried finding it but couldn't figure it out, then I thought to go to the forums!

Last edited:

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Buddy of mine had one. Not sure of the number. It's a GST -model L 3012?

You'd be far better off getting a new/newer one. Trying to find an old one like that that has not been trashed may be impossible. That model has been out of production for almost a couple decades and I don't think Kubota made many. As I remember, they only offered it for 3 or 4 years.

Good luck.

Asauve19

Jun 28, 2019
Michigan
Buddy of mine had one. Not sure of the number. It's a GST -model L 3012?

You'd be far better off getting a new/newer one. Trying to find an old one like that that has not been trashed may be impossible. That model has been out of production for almost a couple decades and I don't think Kubota made many. As I remember, they only offered it for 3 or 4 years.

Good luck.
Thank you for the fast reply! I'm finding it very hard to judge these by pictures alone. Can you tell me a close equivalent of something newer?

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
I am guessing the L3901. The local dealer had my L3800 HST and his tractor on the same trailer together and they seemed pretty close in size. The L3800 HST is no longer made and is replaced by the L3901 HST. Great tractor. My neighbor just bought one and loves it. Great size, hydro tranny so no shifting, just push the pedal. My wife even likes driving it with the HST.

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/008/0/8/8087-kubota-l3901.html

Last edited:

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
It's a L3010 nice little workhorse of a compact tractor

Last edited:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
It's a L3010 nice little workhorse of a compact tractor
Yep - Ed looks to be spot on as usual.

You can barely see the L3010 emblem on the side of it on the side curtain....

Another option is to search compatible tractors to the obvious loader model #LA481, but I think Ed has it solid.

Last edited: