What if????

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
To begin with this is just hypothetical Let's just say you were the head of a major power and you were bleeding money faster than you could get the leak stopped? What do you think you could put on the market that a huge percentage of the population around the world would sell their soul for? Let me see, gee wouldn't a vaccine be worth a few bucks to the rest of the world, and it may be just the thing to bring your economy back even better than it was. Now I have to admit I've never been much for conspiracy theories, but what if you could market one with a no money back guarantee, and if it didn't work by the time everyone found out, it would be too late. Thank goodness no one could be that devious. Rule of thumb is don't believe anything you read until it's proven.

Reactions: 1 user

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
You my friend have a very sick twisted and devious mind,,, I like that in a person,, and yeah no one would ever do something like that nooo never ;)

Reactions: 1 users

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
You my friend have a very sick twisted and devious mind,,, I like that in a person,, and yeah no one would ever do something like that nooo never ;)
Thanks my friend for setting me straight, sometimes I don't know what I'm thinking.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Sounds like a helluva plan to me. Don't Fauci hold a patent on vaccine delivery?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I've been wondering the same thing. But.... here's something else to ponder.

What if they actually manufactured the virus? And already have the vaccine? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

On a side note. I'm on a medication that costs $15,000 a month billed to my insurance.

If my insurance rejected it during the pre-approval process, I could get it for $25 a month 🤔🤔🤔🤔

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I've been wondering the same thing. But.... here's something else to ponder.

What if they actually manufactured the virus? And already have the vaccine? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

On a side note. I'm on a medication that costs $15,000 a month billed to my insurance.

If my insurance rejected it during the pre-approval process, I could get it for $25 a month 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Some chit is insanely expensive. Had the same deal with my oral chemo. 10 grand a bottle and the stuff almost killed me too. 3 bottles in one month, 30 grand. If we didn't have insurance it was probably free.

It's all a scam today.

Like my eyes. Had both lenses replaced and was cancer related so insurance picked it up 100% but a 5 minute operation cost 20 grand x 2.

I now have peepers with 'made in Texas' lenses.

Some fat cat somewhere is getting insanely rich and it sure as hell ain't my doctors either. I know what they get paid, it's on my EO's. They could make more working on Kubota tractors.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
It was manufactured in the lab in Wuhan. Manufactured and then allowed to escape and I don't doubt for a second that, that lab also has the anecdote as well. You don't make something like the virus without having a stop measure.

Reactions: 1 user

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Some chit is insanely expensive. Had the same deal with my oral chemo. 10 grand a bottle and the stuff almost killed me too. 3 bottles in one month, 30 grand. If we didn't have insurance it was probably free.

It's all a scam today.

Like my eyes. Had both lenses replaced and was cancer related so insurance picked it up 100% but a 5 minute operation cost 20 grand x 2.

I now have peepers with 'made in Texas' lenses.

Some fat cat somewhere is getting insanely rich and it sure as hell ain't my doctors either. I know what they get paid, it's on my EO's. They could make more working on Kubota tractors.
Epipens are a good example of that. It can be manufactured for less the $15 a pen. Remember the media coverage and jumping the cost from $100 to $1000 a dose.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Epipens are a good example of that. It can be manufactured for less the $15 a pen. Remember the media coverage and jumping the cost from $100 to $1000 a dose.
I remember quite well.